Get Dial-Up Internet Access Free

Discussion in Phone, Internet & TV started by DealHunter1 • Sep 22, 2013.

1. DealHunter1

DealHunter1Member

Threads:
    There's nothing like getting free time on the internet from a company you've actually heard of and trust. NetZero has a Free Dial-up Access Deal!

You can surf the web free for 10 hours a month. That isn't much time to some, but plenty for others (especially if there's someone you know who can't deal with the cost of internet right now). This offer includes; reliable connections, email with mobile and web access, video and mail chat, and multiple email addresses. The best part is you can have all this with NO risk and NO obligation. That's right up my alley!:cool:
    NetZero uses your existing phone and modem, so you don't have to buy anything. It's easy to get and only takes a few minuets. Be sure to check with your telephone company to confirm that there won't be any charges due to your location.

That's all you have to do! Don't believe me huh? Go search NetZero's free internet and check it out! I hope this helps you guys or gives you something to tell your friends and family about!

LOVE & DEALS,
    DH :D

2. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Net Zero's free internet may have helped people in the past but I'm of the opinion that ten hours of free internet is only meant to whet your appetite for more. . .

But from the rumors that have been circulating on the web maybe free internet for everyone won't be a dream anymore. Facebook's Zuckerberg said something like that if I'm not wrong [that they want to ensure everyone has access to the net].

Wouldn't that be cool?

3. mccanono

mccanonoMember

Threads:
    As what I have mentioned in one of the threads in here, I worked for NetZero before and there is actually a way on how to get unlimited Dial-up internet for free. But who wants to have dial-up nowadays?

But if you are just reading and sending emails most of the time, then free internet is a way to go! :)

4. sdjaxson

sdjaxsonActive Member

Threads:
    I had no idea dial up was still around or companies that offer it! Wow thats interesting.

5. Lin

LinNew Member

Threads:
    The wetting of one's appetite is worth it. Why not make the most of the "freeness" given. They're not the only ones who can use psychology to gain...

6. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Dial up is still available over here, but the speed is quite appalling! I think dial up is best for those who just want to briefly use the net to check emails and aren't interested in downloading stuff and viewing videos. After all, it's way cheaper than paying for a broadband connection.

7. shother

shotherMember

Threads:
    Dial up and ten hours a month does not sound that great, but if you have no internet at all even that offer is better than nothing i suppose.

8. ladybug

ladybugMember

Threads:
    Like sdjaxson I wasn't even aware that you could still have a dial-up connection, either. That is interesting, still I know that I could never go back to a dial-up connection and I'd be curious to see how fast Web pages load since most of us have some pretty high speed connections these days. It reminds me of the Comcast commercial with the turtles who still have dial-up.

#8Jan 5, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2014
  9. Mafdet

MafdetMember

Threads:
    Aol is the leader when it comes to dial-up connections. While other providers may offer 10 hrs of free dial-up, with Aol you can get a month for free when you sign up and you can cancel your account before that month expires and you won't have to pay a dime. If you're smart enough, you can get a lot more free dial-up since they have a free month policy for reactivation as well. You do the math.

10. Sweetkymom

SweetkymomActive Member

Threads:
    I actually didn't know dial up Internet still existed. Free 10 hours of Internet is a great way to help those families out that couldn't afford otherwise. I personally need more than 10 hours a month. My job requires more than that.

11. Gmac9100

Gmac9100Active Member

Threads:
    Are people still using dial up internet? That is a shame, and there is no reason for it. High speed internet is only $15 a month. A landline cost at least $50 a month. You need a landline to use dial up. You would be saving $35 a month if you order high speed internet. People really do suffer for a lack of knowledge.

12. Ruth

RuthMember

Threads:
    It's a good offer, but isn't dial up really slow? I remember using it in the 90s and it literally took minutes to open a new page on the Internet.

13. Mafdet

MafdetMember

Threads:
    It is extremely slow, but if there's nothing else available, I guess it's more than nothing. I never had the chance to try it myself and where I'm from it's long since they don't provide it anymore.

14. Andrey212121

Andrey212121Banned

Threads:
    Really???? Dial up))))))

15. mizrael

mizraelMember

Threads:
    I remember using net zero back in the day when it was free, I bought the NetZero CD at a store and it served me well for what I wanted to do at the time. Honestly I didn't know that providers offered dial-up anymore, I think it's great that they still have dial-up around but my opinion is, it should be totally free now, mainly for people who can't afford it. In this day and age everyone should be connected to the Internet. There are people out there who are just looking for work and they need the Internet to help them with that. It's not like there are using it for gaming purposes but that's my opinion.

16. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Dial-up is slow, but for simple web browsing, then it should do the job. Hopefully they would try to upgrade those 10 hours by switching to a broadband connection, it would be faster and convenient.