Print coupons from Swagbucks!

Discussion in Coupons started by Treighsie • Oct 9, 2013.

1. Treighsie

TreighsieActive Member

Threads:
    Did you know if you print a coupon from Swagbucks and then use it, you will earn 10 swagbucks? This is awesome, because you're going to use them anyways! Why not get points for doing it? Just go to Swagbucks and sign up. You can then check the tab for coupons, and print whatever you want. They have good coupons too! I just got 30 swagbucks today for using coupons. It all adds up!

2. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't use the coupons cause it seems like they always have the same coupons and never seem to have any I can use.

3. Treighsie

TreighsieActive Member

Threads:
    I would keep checking then. They do change.

4. Stiflex

StiflexBanned

Threads:
    What's swagbucks? I believe that's a reward website that gives you money or specific rewards for filling out surveys? But what exactly is the website, what is its purpose? I mean... Why waste so much time for a couple of cents... I don't understand that could someone explain it to me?

5. BrianWolfe

BrianWolfeMember

Threads:
    Interesting information indeed! Can you get your swagbucks points converted into cash? I'm just curious about this site, I've heard a lot of good reviews about it. I know that you can get coupons and other goodies but what about cash?

Thanks!

6. Treighsie

TreighsieActive Member

Threads:
    You can earn money back to paypal, so that's close to cash! I love this site because I have earned many many gift cards from it. You do little things, like surveys and polls and watch videos. It can be as much or as little as you want.

go there if you'd like to check it out. It really does add up.

7. rossonomous

rossonomousActive Member

Threads:
    I have noticed this feature but it seems like they never have any coupons that suit my tastes and interests. It would be nice to see more of a range and bigger bonuses in the future!

8. MizzDeeDee

MizzDeeDeeMember

Threads:
    I've seen this on swagbucks, but I didn't know how it worked. So, are these manufacturer coupons? How do they know you used the coupons? I've always wondered about that too?

9. jodiann12

jodiann12Active Member

Threads:
    I have a Swagbucks account, but I have not been using it very often. I didn't know that you can earn money back to your Paypal account and that you could print out coupons. I knew that you could get gift cards, though. Thanks for the info! When I get the chance I will check it out!

10. Rzashida

RzashidaActive Member

Threads:
    I've heard good things about swagbuck. I might check it out since I have to use coupons anyway. I can alway use giftcards.