Atlantis Vacations

Discussion in Travel started by adeleinthesea • Oct 22, 2013.

1. adeleinthesea

adeleintheseaNew Member

Threads:
    My boyfriend and I are planning a family vacation for next summer and by then we'll have a six month old. We have heard great things about the resort. Have any of you all been there? When is the best time to book a vacation for the cheapest rates in the warmer months? How child friendly is the resort?

2. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    I have always dreamed of Atlantis City and all its grandeur. I wish to find a great deal coming there as well. I hope we find tips here indeed!

3. daren

darenMember

Threads:
    It's like three minds havig the same question. I dont have much knowledge about this. so can's help you. But hoping someone will help us. I want to ask when you are going?

4. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    Adeleinthesea! Last year I visited Atlantis Resort with my family after boston to dc bus tours. There we have spent a lovely time. It is the best place for all families. It has amazing pools, river rides and water slides. I especially like its aquarium exhibits. It was just awesome. Its food and services were also fabulous. There are many activities for all kids. I am sure you will like it very much.