Pay Pal and Cash Back - do you have it?

Discussion in Payment Methods started by justusforus • Oct 25, 2013.

1. justusforus

justusforusActive Member

Threads:
    I have been getting 1% cash back on my Paypal since noticing a banner ad. Supposedly this has been around for years but I recently saw it. I said I wish I would have know about it and they credited me back two months. It's hard to find but look at the overview page and to the right it says credit or debit card. Click and it takes you to your cash back summary or where you can sign up if you haven't. It's no cost and it adds up for every purchase you make using it as a Mastercard (even if yours is a "debit Mastercard" only).

Do you use yours and what do you think?

2. jcairns82

jcairns82Member

Threads:
    I'm not quite sure if I'm understanding. I get a number of emails from Paypal that tells me if I purchase from a certain site/store/service that they will give me a percentage back. Is this a paypal credit card or just a regular offer for using your credit card for paypal purchases?

3. apple1989

apple1989Member

Threads:
    I do have an unverified Paypal account and I only have 10 dollars on it. I was able to earn it from different online jobs. You can still receive and pay even if your account is still unverified, but you can only spend as much as 2000 dolllars. I have a friend whose account is verified and he did it by opening a savings account in Chinabank.

4. caparica007

caparica007Banned

Threads:
    I have never made any purchases through paypal, I just transfer the money from there to my account. But what are you saying, is there an option to be activated that will enable us to get 1% back from every purchase we make using paypal?

5. KC Evans

KC EvansMember

Threads:
    I have a PayPal account. I just recieved my debit card in the mail. I didn't know about getting a percentage back. Thanks for the information. I have used my PayPal for deposits and purchases. i hope that applies to me. :)