What are your favorite apps?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by xtina3907 • Apr 23, 2012.

1. xtina3907

xtina3907Member

Threads:
    My favorite app in Draw Something. I'm so addicted to it. I also have One Touch even though it is getting very difficult. I'm on level 60 and I won't give up! LOL! Ifunny usually gives me a laugh when I need one. What apps, if any, are you addicted too?

2. daisiesndots

daisiesndotsMember

Threads:
    I love Pandora, Draw Something, Facebook, and the MyFitnessPal apps. I use these apps daily! I love play on Draw Something. I like being able to play this game with my friends and they keep adding cool features to it. I love using Pandora when I am busy doing homework or exercising. And the MyFitnessPal app helps keep me accountable for the foods I eat and I love being able to scan my foods in rather than having to search through the database.

3. hanzuke50

hanzuke50Member

Threads:
    Has anyone else felt the power of the Temple Run craze? It really is addicting! I've spent hours trying to top my friends high score only to find that he had beaten his own record minutes ago. I'd recommend you guys try it out, it is free after all! xD

4. xtina3907

xtina3907Member

Threads:
    Myfitnesspal sounds great! I'm going to download it and Temple Run right now! I have a fitness app already but like you were saying I have to search to find my foods! It's so time consuming! Thanks for the suggestions guys!

5. brown77

brown77New Member

Threads:
    My list of favorite app used in my devices are

1)Angry Bird
    2)iWedPlanner
    3)Temple Run
    4)Flicr
    5)Facebook

All the apps which are listed are liked very much. The most used app by me is "iWedplanner" wedding app because it is very useful app for my wedding planning. It has the various features to the users like Creating personnel wedding website, RSVP, Easy finding of wedding resources and Many more. You can also try this app.

6. CraftsAndLooms

CraftsAndLoomsMember

Threads:
    My favorite apps include : Daily Quotes, WhtsApp and RAMBooster.

7. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My favorite apps are Lyroke, Pandora, AOL Radio and Virtual Talk. I only wish that Lyroke had more songs to play with and that on Virtual Talk you could delete some of your buddies.

8. Jake

JakeActive Member

Threads:
    I really like using the Mint app on my phone. It is really quite useful and practical. It has definitely helped me curb my small purchases at starbucks. Keeping within my budget has never been easier and I recommend it to anyone. I have been going through a tough financial time and the app has helped me manage my finances with little trouble. The makers of the app also offer credit score services which can also be useful depending on the person.

Twitter is also one of my favorite apps. It is extremely useful if it is used properly. I think it is important to know that it is not a facebook feed and that people should use it for what it really is.

9. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuffActive Member

Threads:
    I'm pretty basic, my favorite app is Spotify. I never really got into games or cool things on my phone or iPad and tend to use google, espn, cnn and the weather channel app.

10. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like Soundhound, and mostly just games applications to be honest. Another one that I like to use is the Paypal application. I am not Paypal's biggest fan but it just seems safer to be able to handle my money via that app on my tablet, as opposed to handling my money on a laptop or desktop.

11. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't use apps that much but I like the Walmart Savings Catcher app. I've already gotten $11 in cash back just by inputting my receipts regularly.

12. gmckee1985

gmckee1985Active Member

Threads:
    i use quite a few apps. obviously, i'm a big fan of social media apps for twitter, facebook. used instagram for a time but wasn't too impressed with it. also like the espn scorecenter app, the app for my bank, td bank. also use a couple of messenger apps.

13. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't really like to add clutter to my phone, so I only have the Opera Mini and UC Web Browser app on my phone. I'm actually now looking for good apps to be able to make money using my smartphone.

14. obliviousme

obliviousmeActive Member

Threads:
    Here are some of the apps that i use alot

- Spotify
    - Clash of Clans
    - Flipboard
    - Hill Climb Racing
    - Kindle

15. gmckee1985

gmckee1985Active Member

Threads:
    Spotify is probably my FAVORITE app. It's definitely the one I use the most, outside of the social media apps. Just having every song that I could ever want to hear at the touch of a finger is pretty mindblowing. Ten years ago I could have never thought such an innovation possible. And the best part obviously is it being free. Just a fantastic app that I think every music fan should have

16. vdenayb23

vdenayb23Member

Threads:
    I have a lot of apps on my phone. I enjoy restaurant story it is a cooking game but you build your own restaurant along the way. I play that game any chance I get. Another one is Ibotta and checkout51 I use these 2 apps when I go shopping I earn money on some of the items I buy which is cool because at teh end of the month it adds up. Another 2 apps I like is app trailers and perk tv I earn money on these too. I get points to watch videos download apps watch movie trailers the points add up quick so I have fun while earning the point and then I can cash out at the end of each month into my paypal and get a little extra money add to my wallet. I am really addicted to candy crush though that game is really fun even though sometimes it makes me mad when I cant win a level and I have to play over and over and over to pass a level. But I still really enjoy playing.

17. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Does anybody use the Featurepoints application? Has anybody even heard of the Featurepoints application? lol. It is supposed to be an app where you install certain games, and applications on your android phone or tablet, and you get points in return. It is basically a get paid to type thing, in order to earn money. But I can't quite figure out how many points it takes to cashout for paypal money. I have searched the web high and low. I am not into gift cards. I want money. If I have earned points, I don't want to be told where to spend what I have earned, which is why I am not a fan of gift card rewards. so does anybody know how many points it takes to cashout paypal money?

18. owesem75

owesem75Active Member

Threads:
    I would like to take advantage of smartphone apps to organize my contacts, record my finances, read books, play and study. And my personal favorites are (not particularly in order):

1. CashTrail
    2. Coursera
    3. WikipediaApp
    4. GoogleApp
    5. War of Words
    6. FaceBook
    7. WhatsApp
    8. GmailApp
    9. SkypeApp
    10.ActionShot
    11.FastCamera
    12.iTriange
    13. SoundHound
    14.DropBox
    15. YouTube

19. Onionman

OnionmanActive Member

Threads:
    For me it's got to be the communication apps, simply for cheap practicality as friends and family live abroad. So Whatsapp, Viber, Skype and Facebook all get a decent workout a lot of the time - and particularly so with Christmas and New Year coming! Beyond that, I'm very dependent on my calendar, my Evernote and Trello for giving me a bit of order on a daily basis.