Kids Eat Free

Discussion in Travel started by BestCrispAir • Apr 23, 2012.

1. BestCrispAir

BestCrispAirNew Member

Threads:
    In California last year, I met a large family, (parents and foster parents to 8 children under 10)and they were very nice, so we chatted while in line. She told me that they estimated a minimum savings of $1000.00 over two weeks on their vacation by researching places where kids eat free. She shared a website with me called My Kids Eat Free

and it looks pretty good. They also have a page linked on their site of locations where gets either get in free or get to stay with their parents for free. What a great idea in this economy.

2. clewand550

clewand550Active Member

Threads:
    This sounds like such a good idea. I bet you can save a lot of money by eating at places where the kids all eat free. Thank you for sharing this post. This is very helpful for families with young kids.

3. Shell323

Shell323Member

Threads:
    I only have 2 girls, but I can tell you that sometimes eating out with them can get expensive. I can't even imaging what it would cost a family that size. This site is absolutely wonderful, especially since we try hard to take family trips and they can really rack up quickly with kids.

4. missnc35

missnc35Member

Threads:
    Thank you for sharing this. I am always looking for ways to save on dining out and this is a great resource! It's very important to our family to save at restaurants especially because the kids menu at most places offer simple dishes that we could easily prepare at home at a fraction of the cost.

5. rollybooz

rollyboozActive Member

Threads:
    Hey thanks a lot for this great share! Eating out is getting increasingly expensive and this website is really an awesome tool in helping families with children, who are struggling to make ends meet, find places to eat out without having to spend a bomb! I guess the site is not just good for planning out your road trips, it is also a great resource to find places near your area having such offers. I did a little search of such places within the area where I live and I'm really surprised that there were so many restaurants having such offers and I never even knew of it before! I'll definitely be going back to this site much more in the future, an essential tool in helping families save on food!

6. MyOCDisMild

MyOCDisMildMember

Threads:
    Awesome share!! We just recently found out that kids eat free on Tuesdays at Chilis.....needless to say, we've found a new family activity. It has actually cut down on entertainment costs, seeing as how it's summer and they're home more. We now have a favorite activity to do that usually rounds out to about 20- 25 dollars, and that's depending on much my fiancee and I choose to eat.

7. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    BestCrispAir Wow! This is a pretty good idea for all travelers. Your post is really very helpful for all travelers. I must say you have shared a unique idea and helpful link. I will suggest to all my friends who have kids and they want to spend a fabulous weekend. Recently my friend was asking me about this type of facility but i had no answer and now i have a solid reply.

8. DesignerMum

DesignerMumActive Member

Threads:
    I agree with you, it's a brilliant campaign. The link is going to be useful for planning your travel. I checked out the link and the restaurant websites and they look like they have got other interesting offers too, like caterings and gift cards.

9. akiii123

akiii123Active Member

Threads:
    I think it is a great idea to take the family to places that are giving free food to kids. It could save a lot of money when you have to spend a great deal on food. I think it is a great idea to start searching for these websites and I think these places should open up in my place too so that I can enjoy the benefits of using these kinds of restaurants.