Best sites for making money online?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by xcmiller93x • Apr 24, 2012.

1. xcmiller93x

xcmiller93xActive Member

Threads:
    What are some of the best sites for making money online?

I use postloop, and I have also used sharemagnet.

realwaystoearnmoneyonline.com is a great site for finding ways to earn money online.

Does anyone know of any sites where I can make money online which is not just candy money. I want to earn a good amount of money. Thank you.

2. Some1else0

Some1else0Member

Threads:
    You can't make huge amounts of money per day off of a site unless you get an insane amout of active referrals.

I make roughly $10-20 a week and I'm fine with that.
    If you want to make a lump sum of cash, you'd probably need to start your own site/mini company/business.

There are no ways to magically make tons of money online... Don't get sucked up in scams...
    That's about all I can say.

3. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    How much time are you spending to get that much? It seems you could be making that daily if you were zeroed in on what you were doing or using good sites, even without needing active referrals or your own site.

Which ones do you use, if you don't mind me asking?

4. Marco

MarcoNew Member

Threads:
    I make around 30-50$ on post loop in a week. Its a bit hard to not get sucked into the forums. So yes, it takes some times.
    I will start diversifying my methods for some automated money makers. IMO post loop pay is a bit too less than the job we do.

5. MakingCents

MakingCentsActive Member

Threads:
    Post loop is definitely my top earner but I've got some other decent sites. IT dpends on how you want to be paid (paypal, gift cards, pre-paid cards) etc. What you want to do and what you are looking to earn. I can make about 6 or 7 dollars a day (counting post loop) if I spend a few hours at night messing around online while I watch tv.

6. hanzuke50

hanzuke50Member

Threads:
    Getting a job would be a faster source of income. I think making money online is meant for getting a little extra on the side. Though if you are dedicated enough, I can see it replacing an actual job. I tend to freelance on the side on a few writing sites. It helps make ends meet.

7. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    You can always try posting articles for cash. It's not much and it never will be a huge sum but elance.com and yahoo voices do pay per job turned in. It is true though that it is a direct correlation of how much you post and how many pages you are a member of. In recent studies it is shows that 1 out of 57 online job offers that are working from your computer only are legitimate and the rest are scams. Just imagine how much more difficult it is for those of us who are trying to make money from home to have to clear the bad ones out.

8. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    I work at Microworkers and I make about 150-200 per week. The tasks are very easy, but to make the most money you need a Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook account. The tasks only take minutes to complete, and if you do a good job there are hire group tasks. These allow you to make more money, you should check it out.

9. dexterlablab1

dexterlablab1Active Member

Threads:
    I can vouch for above with Microworkers. I even use them myself to have my own jobs done. So for Microworkers, I'm both an employer AND an employee.

10. Some1else0

Some1else0Member

Threads:
    MicroWorkers looks like a promising site... Too bad they removed PayPal... If they hadn't removed the PayPal payout option I'd be all over it, the tasks are very simple with great pay...

11. MasterProX

MasterProXMember

Threads:
    The main sites I use to get money now are Swagbucks, CashCrate, and ProTypers.

12. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    Can you explain more about the group tasks? I've never heard of them before. And I have things like Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook, and I've done tasks elsewhere that pay for "likes" and retweets, but they never pay very much, so I'm curious how you make that much, too.

13. Snrm

SnrmActive Member

Threads:
    I only use websites that pay through Paypal. I looked at Micro-Workers but I have multiple problems with them. The major problem is that they want to send something to your address before you get paid, which seems pretty weird since I have never seen a site do that. The other problem is that they don't even pay through paypal despite having that button on their website. I bet that is because they had some problems with Paypal and they can't work with Paypal again. The tasks seem really easy but I just can't see myself using it. I just write articles for money mainly; I write on multiple websites. Triond used to be the best but now their pay is terrible.

14. SarahLizzie

SarahLizzieActive Member

Threads:
    I write for Helium, whuch is not large amountsmof money right away, it builds a residual income. Getting residual income can be helpful to building yourself up for good earning.
    Also check out squidoo and hubpages.

15. MakingCents

MakingCentsActive Member

Threads:
    How much time do you put in to make that much per week on microworkers? And if they don't pay via paypal then how do they pay?

16. Marco

MarcoNew Member

Threads:
    Minute workers and Microworkers are the best IMO. There are tons more out there too. Amazon mturk is also good.
    Also is there any other good sites like microworkers etc?

17. Benleem

BenleemNew Member

Threads:
    I write articles, do forum posts and transcriptions making up around $200 a week. Sometimes it comes down to around $150 and in sunny days it is well beyond $250. Much depends on articles I have written since they are the best way to make more money fast.

18. AlwaysAMama

AlwaysAMamaActive Member

Threads:
    I use ShareMagnet, Mylikes, Superpoints (love this one, so easy to earn I make about $50 a month, and it only takes about 5-10 minutes a day.

). I have signed up for some mystery shop sites but have yet to find a job I want to take. I have also posted a few tasks on fiverr.com.

19. Some1else0

Some1else0Member

Threads:
    Heh, Superpoints. I use to make $5+ a week with them, but then I got too lazy to keep doing it... haha...
    It's a really nice site when you know what you're doing and how to do it.

@MakingCents they pay via AlertPay

@srnm They are kind of required by law to do this. If you make over 600$ from them they'll have to send you a tax form and file your earnings with the IRS... :)

20. bsdgds

bsdgdsActive Member

Threads:
    So far I've been using little things here and there. I haven't really been making as much money online lately, because I've been busy with other things.