What size is your computer monitor?

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by radishes • Dec 5, 2013.

1. radishes

radishesMember

Threads:
    I'm planning on giving my mom a computer monitor this year. The one she has is too small. It's only 16 inches so she definitely needs an upgrade! I currently have a 21 inch monitor- it's okay but do you think she needs something bigger? She's older so her vision isn't great. I was thinking 26 inch but that might be too big. Any suggestions?

2. pandandesign

pandandesignActive Member

Threads:
    I didn't know there are computers that have the size bigger than 26 inches. I would say what about 32 inches? I think it depends on your mom's preference, which she will still be able to see the text clearly for a 22-inch computer. I have a 13.3-inch MacBook laptop that I bought 7 years ago. My dad can't see near objects too well, but he is able to look at the screen of my computer with no problem. I think anywhere between 22 to 26 inch will just do fine for your mom.

3. radishes

radishesMember

Threads:
    There are definitely bigger screens available, but they are usually designed for professionals. Photographers and graphic designers benefit from getting a bigger screen. I ordered a 27 inch monitor for her.

She uses her computer a lot, so I think it'll be much more helpful.

4. Kaylah

KaylahActive Member

Threads:
    I'm not sure what the biggest size is or where to get it. For bigger sizes, you might have to order online. Maybe you can try going to Bestbuy, They have a good selection to choose from and if they don't have what you are looking for, they might be able to point you in the right direction. Good luck, and I hope you find what you are looking for. I'm sure your mom will appreciate it.

5. rossonomous

rossonomousActive Member

Threads:
    I have a 24" HP Compaq monitor at the moment. I am soon upgrading to a 27" which should hopefully look pretty damn sweet when it's setup!