Do you like to shop at Victoria Secret for your clothes?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Kaylah • Dec 18, 2013.

1. Kaylah

KaylahActive Member

Threads:
    I know a lot of women like to shop at Victoria Secret for their lingerie, but what about other things? I like the clothing Victoria Secret has to offer, especially their leggings and sweaters, but some of their stuff is soo expensive. I am usually only able to buy a few outfits from their store a year. Sometimes they do have deals though, such as 2 for $50, which I take advantage of. I also like some of their makeup. What about you? Do you like to shop at Victoria Secret? What do you purchase there most often?

2. Miaka_M

Miaka_MActive Member

Threads:
    I usually go for the deals as well. I went there last year and they had a bin filled with underwear for $2.99! I definitely took advantage of that, it's not everyday you get a sale like that. I buy their creams, they usually have a deal of 5-6 for $25 and I buy those as well. I got a bra for $16 also. I tried purchasing their yoga pants online (it was only $15) but they wouldn't ship to Canada for free. :(

3. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25Active Member

Threads:
    No. I don't really spend too much money on clothes, specifically expensive clothes. Sometimes, I like pulling off a "do it yourself" fashion ideas. It's cheaper, unique, and my artistic side is being put into good use as well.

4. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I would love to get a sexy VS lingerie but when I tried to look for items at the VS shop in Changi Airport, Singapore, the sizes were too big for me. I don't suppose they have an XS for petite Asians, do they? Moreover, when the shop isn't on sale, it's hard to pick the right product that won't put a hole in your pocket.

5. Kitty Reeves

Kitty ReevesActive Member

Threads:
    Generally, Victoria's Secrets clothing are way over priced for sort of crappy clothing and such. It's not that great? I may go during a perfume/body scent sale, but generally their sales are to high of a point for me. :cool:

6. galmal

galmalMember

Threads:
    No, I have to say that Victoria's Secret isn't usually on my list when shopping for clothes. They are just too expensive for what I'm looking for. I'm a housewife, so I don't really get out much and just can't justify spending a lot on clothes. However, when I was working (and younger) - I would go in and see what they had. Like you said, they sometimes had some pretty good sales. I remember I bought some PJs there about 15 years ago, I think they were like $15 a pair, and I still have them and wear them quite a bit in the summer.

Also, we moved about 2 years ago, out in the middle of nowhere, and there nearest VS is like 60 miles away - yikes!

7. missbishi

missbishiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Sadly, it's too expensive for me. I can only afford Primark knock-offs right now and in any case, I don't think the quality is the best.

8. blues

bluesMember

Threads:
    I rarely buy clothes from VS, excluding lingerie, except when there's a huge sale going on. I really only go to VS when I have to buy some lingerie and I can't find good sizes at other stores, or when I need to restock on my lotions. I think they had a sale where any of their body creams/hand lotions/etc. were only like 2-3 dollars each. I was shopping with my mom at the time, and she's huge into buying lotions even if we still have like 20 bottles. We ended up leaving the store with like 15 bottles and the bra I was originally looking to buy :p

9. happyshopper

happyshopperActive Member

Threads:
    Yes I do like shopping at Victoria's Secret but once in a while since the prices are a little high. There are sales at Victoria's Secret as well so that is the perfect time to buy something. It's been quite a long time since I bought anything there but I did look at the items recently when I was at a mall.