How often do you travel outside the United States?

Discussion in Travel started by pandandesign • Dec 27, 2013.

1. pandandesign

pandandesignActive Member

Threads:
    I don't normally travel outside the United States because there're a lot of states I haven't even been to. However, the only time I have travelled to outside the United States was about 7 months ago, which I went back to my home country, China. It's been 15 years I haven't been back, which was nice that I got a chance to go back to visit. How often do you travel outside the United States?

2. Kaylah

KaylahActive Member

Threads:
    I have never traveled outside the United States, though I would very much like to. There are so many places I would like to visit. I have traveled around the United States a little bit, whether is was to live there or just to visit. The states I have lived in are Kentucky, Indiana, and Wisconsin. The states I have visited for various reasons are Ohio and Chicago.

3. True2marie

True2marieActive Member

Threads:
    I don't travel much outside of the U.S. Since I grew up as a military brat (dependent), I traveled through much of my childhood. As an adult, my goal became to stay put and actually enjoy an area.

For those of you who don't know, a common 'feeling' for children who grow in the military is to continue to move around a lot instead of staying one place. I did this frequently in my 20s.

4. saizo6

saizo6Active Member

Threads:
    I've only traveled out of the US one time and that was almost ten years ago. I'd love to do more traveling but there's always the issue of time and money. But like you mentioned, there are plenty of states and it would be nice to travel cross country. I live in California and I've only ever been to Oregon and Washington. I'd love to one day be able to visit my relatives on the East Coast.

5. kristinaw

kristinawNew Member

Threads:
    I go to Europe twice a year. I love it there but the flight from California is so long. That's the downside.

6. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    I haven't traveled a lot or at all for the past couple of years. But this 2014, I will make sure to go out and see the world. I plan to see the UK this time.

7. kasi

kasiActive Member

Threads:
    I also never move outside the USA but I have planned for the next season to move outside the USA and may be its better for me that I will be enjoying there I hope so..

8. Onionman

OnionmanActive Member

Threads:
    I'm from the UK but lived in the US for a bit a while back. Until I lived there I didn't really get why Americans didn't get out of their country more often. But the US is a huge country with entirely different characteristics between states, time zones and coast lines. So I understand why you would want to see more of it.

At the same time, it's the same language (in the main), currency, political system, talk shows and so on. So getting out there offers a lot of new experiences. But it's easy for me to say - the UK is a pretty small place.

9. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    Kasi! You must visit to the USA. It has several tourist attractions and this region never disappoint anyone. I have been there twice a time in my life and it always gives me great pleasure to having there. Here I am sharing the names of its famous attractions. I hope you will like them all.
    I. White House
    II. Denali National Park
    III. Las Vegas Strip
    IV. Florida Keys
    V. Kilauea
    VI. Niagara Falls
    VII. Golden Gate Bridge
    VIII. Yellowstone
    IX. Manhattan
    X. Grand Canyon

10. Maxwell

MaxwellActive Member

Threads:
    Ashlee, I visited almost all these destinations that you have been mentioned in you post except Kilauea. I never get a chance to visit this region ever during my USA trip. Would you like to tell me some important things about this place?

11. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    Hay kasi! USA is one of most famous and captivating attractive places around the world. It offers plenty of tremendous and alluring attractions to visitors. Here i am going to talk about some of most famous and must to see attractions names here. I am sure would help you to chose your destinations.
    1) Boston
    2) Grand Canyon
    3) California
    4) Niagara Falls
    5) Yellowstone National Park
    6) Manhattan

12. eagletal88

eagletal88Active Member

Threads:
    I usually travel to the Philippines 1-2 times per year. My wife is from there, so it's nice to see all her family and friends. There are a lot of beautiful places to visit there as well, so every time we go, we try to visit some place new. I would also like visit Thailand soon.

13. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    Yeah Thailand is one of my favourite travel destinations. It is also known as Siam billion of visitors visited there every year. It offers fabulous attractions, resorts, shopping houses and other amusement spots. If you are planning a trip to Thailand then must take a visit of "grand palace" Which is my favourite spots of thai. Here i am going to share some images. Hope would be fascinating for you....

grand_palace1.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTYO2U6MHHKk5pjqqTem01PSW-7aOm3YD0nOa8fJLZF3rkDxhrSHQ.

original_GrandPalaceBangkok.

Grand-Palace-Bangkok-Thailand.

Attached Files:

14. Maxwell

MaxwellActive Member

Threads:
    Philippines is also a beautiful Asian country. I have been there once in my whole traveling life many years ago. This country is filled with awesome places. Its most visited attractions are; Tubbataha Reef, Mayon Volcano, Malapascua Island, Chocolate Hills and Banaue Rice Terraces. Expect these beautiful places it also offers a lot of other spots.

15. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I would love to go out of the country because I love traveling but there is the issue of money. It's expensive enough to travel out of state. There are only a few places on my bucket list but it'd be nice to see other places too because I'm open to almost anything these days. I almost went to France for a field trip in high school but I ended up not doing it because it involved skiing.

16. LitoLawless

LitoLawlessActive Member

Threads:
    I've never left the United States and it sucks. I have a brother who is married and lives in London, so hopefully I'll get to visit him soon. He's already been to most (if not all) of Europe. I have a lot of catching up to do in terms of travel experience.

17. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    As i already told you that i am so passionate about traveling. It offers me a charm of my life. Mostly i have aim to explore famous captivating spots of united states. There are number of such kind of attractive places. So i usually love to go for twice in a year.