Where to book your flight?

Discussion in Travel started by Mafdet • Mar 4, 2014.

1. Mafdet

MafdetMember

Threads:
    Hey,

What are the websites you use more often in order to book your flights? I know that it depends where you're from. The one I use most often is skyscanner. It gives you the chance to choose from multiple options and to broaden your search in order to find the most convenient timing and price.

I'd like to know if anyone out there knows a better option.

2. khillis

khillisMember

Threads:
    As you mentioned, it really depends on where you're from and where you're going for that matter. I am from Canada, and we go back and fourth between Canada and England at least twice a year. My husband is from England, and he is extremely close with his friends and family. Depending on what time of year it is, we get really good flight deals on Canadian Affair:

You may also reverse the search; making your outbound flight from the UK instead of Canada (for those UK residents whom would like to visit Canada). Since we fly to England most frequently, this is the website in which I visit the most and has always been the best for us.

3. kasi

kasiActive Member

Threads:
    Dear many sites but the main purpose is that how much trust on the companies you have and if you want to book your flight then I suggest to you that Delta company is best for you..

4. Servace

ServaceActive Member

Threads:
    I book most of my flights on Delta.com. The reason is because my miles end up adding up and can be used to get free flights in the future. I can also use those miles as reward points to get items such as magazines.

5. Hedonologist

HedonologistActive Member

Threads:
    I go direct to the website. Usually I will look on Wikipedia to see which airlines fly out of the airports close to me, then I will look at the 2/3 airline websites individually. I think you're pretty much always likely to get the best prices when you book direct. Aside from special offers elsewhere.

6. LuckyGirl08

LuckyGirl08Active Member

Threads:
    I usually buy my flight tickets from Priceline.com. They have great discounts and you can choose your own price which is great. I have never had any problems with booking my tickets there. I have not tried any other company so I do not know how the rest work.