17Track.net - Track your orders!

Expert Reputation: 108
    Reputation Power
    Threads
    Post Thanks / Like

17Track.net - Track your orders!

17track.net is the most powerful tracking system of registered postal parcel and international express in China!

"17track is the most powerful system for tracking postal registered mail all over the world. The site supports most of the countries from all over the world. All data comes from official shipper's URL and official destinations postal system. Track your registered mail shipped by post office or international express mail. The site currently supports DHL, Fedex, TNT and UPS. The system is focus on accuracy/practical of tracking results. We welcome your comments and suggestions.Our team will constantly improve our site with your help.Thanks for your support."

Best thing about the site is that you can add different tracking numbers at the time. It supports USPS, China Post, HK Post, Singapore Post, Swish Post, Taiwan Post... every Post you know!

Newbie Reputation: 10
    Reputation Power
    Threads
    Post Thanks / Like
    hi there i'm new to this and would like to know how to track my order from china. thank you and i hope somebody can tell me something

Expert Reputation: 108
    Reputation Power
    Threads
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ascona12 View Post
    hi there i'm new to this and would like to know how to track my order from china. thank you and i hope somebody can tell me something
    Do you have a tracking number, something like RAXXXXXXXXXCN? (The X's should be numbers). Then check 17track.net and select English as language. Paste the tracking number in the input box and then click the Track button. Then you should see either "Posting" or "Departure/Arrival from outward office of exchange", or nothing, if your order hasn't been posted yet.

By the way, China Post has been THE WORST for the last couple months, so you'll have to be really, really patient!
    Follow me on Twitter! @hipoctogenarian

I post semi-funny, ridiculous and nonsensical stuff - just what you need! I don't promote stuff or any of that crap, I just do it for fun.

Nimble Knuckle Reputation: 26
    Reputation Power
    Threads
    Post Thanks / Like
    That site is very interesting. I usually use it, since the information that this site provides is very complete. Moreover, not only gives us information about our delivery, also provides statistics of shipments of each country. It's an alternative to monitoring systems from each postal service. I also recommend it is always good to have it within reach of a click.

+ Post a Reply

Reload: 17Track.net - Track your orders!