17Track.net - Track your orders!

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by addicted_buyer • May 1, 2012.

1. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:

is the most powerful tracking system of registered postal parcel and international express in China!

"17track is the most powerful system for tracking postal registered mail all over the world. The site supports most of the countries from all over the world. All Data comes from official shipper's URL and official destinations postal system. Track your registered mail shipped by post office or international express mail. The site currently supports DHL, FedEx, TNT and UPS. The system is focus on accuracy/practical of tracking results. We welcome your comments and suggestions.Our team will constantly improve our site with your help.Thanks for your support."

Best thing about the site is that you can add different tracking numbers at the time. It supports USPS, China Post, HK Post, Singapore Post, Swish Post, Taiwan Post... every Post you know!

#1May 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2015
  2. ascona12

ascona12New Member

Threads:
    hi there i'm new to this and would like to know how to track my order from china. thank you and i hope somebody can tell me something

3. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    Do you have a tracking number, something like RAXXXXXXXXXCN? (The X's should be numbers). Then check 17track.net and select English as language. Paste the tracking number in the input box and then click the Track button. Then you should see either "Posting" or "Departure/Arrival from outward office of exchange", or nothing, if your order hasn't been posted yet.

By the way, China Post has been THE WORST for the last couple months, so you'll have to be really, really patient!

4. Bloomatic

BloomaticActive Member

Threads:
    That site is very interesting. I usually use it, since the information that this site provides is very complete. Moreover, not only gives us information about our delivery, also provides statistics of shipments of each country. It's an alternative to monitoring systems from each postal service. I also recommend it is always good to have it within reach of a click. :)

5. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I used 17track too, but their tracking for Swiss Post and Israel Post isn't updated at all. The items have already arrived, but the tracking number still wasn't updated or can't even be found! So I just went directly to the shipping company's site and there I saw the proper status of the items.