Lysol 4 in 1 bathroom cleaner

Discussion in Product Reviews started by justusforus • Mar 10, 2014.

1. justusforus

justusforusActive Member

Threads:
    There are a lot of products that clean, but Lysol's bathroom cleaner not only makes the porcelin and chrome sparkle, it really makes the whole bathroom smell so clean. I have also used it on a mop for tile floors in the bathroom and kitchen and it really cuts grease and dirt and again just gives such a clean, fresh scent that lasts. I would really recommend it for a cleaner, even though I would not use it on food preperation surfaces.

2. clairebeautiful

clairebeautifulActive Member

Threads:
    I used to be open to pretty much any household cleaners. I'd pretty much buy whatever was on sale. Since having children, however, I've become a lot pickier.

I now use vinegar and water for almost all cleaning. For the really tough bathroom/kitchen sink stains, I will do a bleach treatment, usually quarterly. I also use diluted bleach to disinfect after handling raw chicken.

Otherwise, I'm not a fan of the commercial cleaners out there. Many leave residue, several have been proclaimed as "potentially hazardous" and nothing is cheaper, healthier, or more effective than simple white vinegar and water.

3. alahnna

alahnnaMember

Threads:
    I also really like the Lysol 4 in one cleaner justusforus. I have gotten the one with the bleach in it and it is the only cleaner I was able to find that would take the rust stains out of my toilet bowl when we first moved in our house. I had tried about 4 or 5 other cleaners and none ever faded the stains. I let the Lysol sit on the stains for 5 minutes then wiped it clean and they were gone. I love this cleaner and it's the only toilet bowl cleaner I buy now.

4. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    To me Lysol is the best bathroom cleaner brand out there at the moment. I have tried several other brands but it keeps coming back as my favorite. However I will usually only buy it when its 3 for 2 or have some good sale going on cause it has grown to be pretty expensive.

5. Sweetkymom

SweetkymomActive Member

Threads:
    I'm not a Lysol person. Lysol is too strong of a chemical smelling spray. My migraines can't tolerate this cleaner. I use Scrubbing Bubbles on everything. It does the job and better than most brands out there.

6. jneanz

jneanzActive Member

Threads:
    I will use Lysol products if they are on sale. I trust that they will disinfect my home better than Mr. Clean and Fabuloso (which smells great but is a cheap product). Otherwise, it is Pine-sol for me. I might get a fancy scent if its marked down but otherwise, the original kills germs and leaves my home feeling fresh. I also do the diluted bleach thing a few times a year but the weather has to be warm:D

7. Loyal

LoyalBanned

Threads:
    I like it and have been using these for a while now. Especially with allergens I have to use this to clean counters and everything everyday. My god! Thanks for Lysol and it's products! lol.

8. J3NN4

J3NN4Member

Threads:
    Same way for me. It makes my eyes water, and then comes the migraine. I do use Scrubbing Bubbles on the toilet and it doesn't seem to have that harsh of a smell to it. I can't use vinegar, either, or I would since that seems to be a better option. Something about the scent of it immediately makes my throat want to close up.