Does anyone Viggle??

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by randee555 • Mar 11, 2014.

1. randee555

randee555Active Member

Threads:
    For those who don't know, Viggle is an app you can download and when you watch tv, you can check in on the app and get points. Once you build your points up, you can then use the points to get gift cards or other items. It does take forever to build up points to get the bigger items but it's worth it because all you're doing is checking in to shows on tv. I use it but am building my points up high before I decide to use them. Does anyone use it also??

2. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I used to use it not too long after they launched it all the time. After a while they turned it into crap. I became fed up with it so I deleted it and haven't used it since. I hear it's not any better. It gets so monotonous when you try to check in because it takes numerous tries to get it to register practically every time. They used to have tons of ads you can watch then they stopped that. Now I hear they increased the limit to how much you can do a day and the cost of the rewards. I guess it's cool to newer users but it's like dealing with the devil to me. The last time I talked to customer support they didn't do anything for me.

3. starfox64

starfox64Active Member

Threads:
    Viggle used to be much better than it is now. There used to be a way to watch ads whenever you wanted to gain points, but now they just sporadically pop up out of the blue. Also, the rewards cost much more than they used to. They are trying to make it better, though. You can now check in to music and get 25 points per check-in. In addition, they have 10X bonus for checking into certain movies so that is cool.