Traveling to Europe

Discussion in Travel started by delusional • Mar 12, 2014.

1. delusional

delusionalActive Member

Threads:
    Hi guys,

I'm traveling to Europe. Which countries should I definitely visit and what should I definitely do in those countries? I'll be landing in London.

2. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Well, it all depends on your interests. If you are landing in the UK, I would definitely go across to France and travel all the way down to the South. It's amazing down there. From there, why not continue to Spain and check out the gorgeous beaches around Andalucía. Try Portugal, it's charming. And don't forget to spend some time in Greece, go island hopping and enjoy the beautiful people and their culture there. :)

3. costin

costinActive Member

Threads:
    From my point of view, start from the beginning with UK
    Then travel through romantic France, don`t forget the hard-working Germany, get warm sunlight in Spain and Portugal, prepare your ski equipment in Switzerland, sail down Danubius through Ungary, enjoy the pure air of Romania and end your journey in the vast Siberia. Have I forgotten something? Naturally, Europe is so complex, that a single journey wouldn`t be enough to see everything

4. angelicagapit

angelicagapitActive Member

Threads:
    I've never been to Europe, but going there is definitely on my bucket list. I love the fact that you can practically take a train to different countries in Europe.

Where you choose to go depends on your budget and your interests.

In my opinion, I would go to Greece because Greek food is awesome and the place by the beach is beautiful. Other places like Paris, Rome, etc. are also experiential places that you shouldn't miss as well.

Have fun!

5. klieny

klienyNew Member

Threads:
    Well, hope you enjoy the weather there, most countries in Europe have bad weather. I suggest hitting France and Spain, Greece is definitely a must see. I lived in Manchester, Englandanchester england and I hated the weather, rain basically everyday. While you're in London preparing for rain and gray skies. It can really affect your mood if you're not used to it.

6. delusional

delusionalActive Member

Threads:
    I'll be visiting in the summer so the weather would be nice, I was told. Especially in the southern regions.
    I think I'll make the roundtrip UK-France-Italy-Switzerland-Germany-Belgium-UK.

7. wander_n_wonder

wander_n_wonderActive Member

Threads:
    Go to Czech Republic! They say that's one of the most beautiful places in Europe at a bargain price! They said everything there is cheap, from hotels to restaurants to shopping, but the quality remains to be good. I haven't been there myself but I have a best friend from there and she keeps on sending me photos of the places there and they really look so lovely!

8. kasi

kasiActive Member

Threads:
    Travelling to Europe is much good and have worth in this travelling because European countries is much good and i suggest to you that must go to the tour of US..