Happy Birthday, here's some free food!

Discussion in Hot Deals started by astockd1 • Mar 13, 2014.

1. astockd1

astockd1Member

Threads:
    There are TONS of opportunities for free food on your birthday. You could have a feast driving from place to place, milking the deals. There's even more places that offer a percentage off on your birthday, or simply a free dessert. Here's the list I used on my birthday:

I love Steak N Shake, so that was pretty awesome. I'm a college student without a job, so every little thing helps. Depending on how frugal you want to be, you could even bring your best friend / partner and get a free meal for you at one place, then a free meal for them at another place. Google free birthday deals when it's getting close to yours to see new deals!

2. mistymi

mistymiActive Member

Threads:
    Haha, this reminds me of free birthday food but I only got things like ice cream or shakes from places like McDonalds or Burger King. Going to tons of places for free food would be hilarious.

3. Athena02

Athena02Member

Threads:
    Haha, I actually did that once. It was fun at first but soon got boring, having to drive from one place to another. Turned out that it wasn't as exciting as I thought it would be. These can still be rather good if you are going to hang out with friends or family though.

4. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    We have actually done something sorta like this in the past. The kids would sign up for things like this, but sometimes the coupons are only valid on their birthday itself. So we would do lunch with one of their friends at one place and then dinner that night out somewhere else. They usually have free desserts for birthday girls/boys, too, so they would share the desserts and not end up going overboard on crappy food for the day.

5. astockd1

astockd1Member

Threads:
    Exactly! I didn't do that on my birthday, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to on my next one. I'm going to be living on my own for the first time, and I haven't secured a job yet, so I'll probably not be going out to eat very often. It's so much cheaper to buy food and make your own meals, but eating out is just so good! I hope it isn't too hard to break my current habits. But at least I'll have all this free stuff on my 20th birthday!

6. Bryan Cassidy

Bryan CassidyNew Member

Threads:
    That's awesome and hilarious I didn't know you could get that much free stuff. Usually I just get the standard free dessert at dinner. I wonder what else you can get for free on your birthday? Thanks for the post it's got me thinking...

7. bargainbabe

bargainbabeActive Member

Threads:
    Also, at the beginning of every year, just google "where to eat free on your birthday." Usually blogs updates their lists and you can print them out and have it ready. Even if you don't eat everything, by the time you do pick up you can feed your family, friends, self, whoever. You can even throw a party for yourself if you're creative enough with the food choices.

All I did was google it and here was one of the many links I found