Coupon Code for Adam and Eve

Discussion in Hot Deals started by astockd1 • Mar 19, 2014.

1. astockd1

astockd1Member

Threads:
    I came across a really great coupon code to input at the Adam and Eve website (they sell adult merchandise). It is pandora9 and you'll get 50% off one item and free shipping. I've used it multiple times. You also get a free gift with each order. If you needed to order multiple items, you would simply do multiple orders and get 50% off of each one and free shipping and gift. It's a great deal and they have some good products- I've bought from them seven times now with this code.

2. JuLovo

JuLovoNew Member

Threads:
    Wow, thanks for this! This is definitely going to come in handy. I'm going to try and not go crazy using this coupon, even though it's a great deal, IMO. Pus, combining that code with items on clearance/sale -- crazy! Just curious if you know when this coupon expires?

3. astockd1

astockd1Member

Threads:
    It's not a coupon it's just a promo code. I've been using it for like six months and it has always worked. There are other codes that do the same thing for when/if this one stops working, I just don't remember them.

4. dpaulbenjie

dpaulbenjieNew Member

Threads:
    Hey, by the way I want to share also the working and effective coupon code at Adam and Eve the coupon code COED , Use the Coupon Code COED at the checkout of Adam And Eve to get 50% OFF on almost ANY item plus FREE Shipping, a FREE Mystery Gift, and FREE Bonus DVDs.

Other Coupons:
    REVIEW50
    FIRST50

5. jErsonArts

jErsonArtsNew Member

Threads:
    Don't forget to use this list of coupon code below and I'm sure it's working

- Use the Coupon Code REVIEW50 at the checkout of Adam And Eve to get 50% OFF on almost ANY item plus FREE Shipping, a FREE Mystery Gift, and FREE Bonus DVDs.
    - Use the Coupon Code HOME24 at the checkout of Adam And Eve to get 50% OFF most items plus FREE Shipping and a FREE Romance Kit
    - Use the Coupon Code FIRST50 at the checkout of Adam And Eve to get 50% OFF on almost ANY item plus FREE Shipping, a FREE Mystery Gift, and FREE Bonus DVDs.
    - Use the Coupon Code HANS at the checkout of Adam And Eve to get 50% OFF on almost ANY item plus FREE Shipping, a FREE Mystery Gift, and FREE Bonus DVDs.
    - Use the Coupon Code KRISTY at the checkout of Adam And Eve to get 50% OFF on almost ANY item plus FREE Shipping, a FREE Mystery Gift, and FREE Bonus DVDs.

Happy Shopping

6. fisfireace

fisfireaceNew Member

Threads:
    Don't forget also to use this coupon code FUN25 at the checkout of Adam And Eve to get 50% OFF on almost ANY item plus FREE Shipping, a FREE Mystery Gift, and FREE Bonus DVDs.

7. Bryan Cassidy

Bryan CassidyNew Member

Threads:
    Awesome thanks! I've found on sites like this that most people only post PC discounts. I have been looking for a discount for adult stuff for a while. I'm looking for another one and will post when I find.

8. simoneloz

simonelozNew Member

Threads:
    Thanks it's working coupon code, that's why I register to share my comments about your code dude...

9. donairejrs

donairejrsNew Member

Threads:
    REVIEW50 and FIRST50 are working, Thanks for sharing

10. stepinonz

stepinonzNew Member

Threads:
    Guys don't forget also to use this coupon code because it's also working the coupon code FRAT plus I really like they mystery GIFT that I recieved

11. tivonexon

tivonexonNew Member

Threads:
    Dude thanks it's working

12. vongbarro

vongbarroNew Member

Threads:
    I use REVIEW50 and I save $16

13. Wolf

WolfNew Member

Threads:
    Thank you for the excellent information! I wonder if they ship overseas? Or is it just a local offer? Either way, it's good to know.

14. enriqueJR

enriqueJRNew Member

Threads:
    I'm a new here and I love reading about your comments that's why I try to use the coupon code COED and then I also save money because of it

15. kevzdurant

kevzdurantNew Member

Threads:
    I would like to share the coupon code COED and REVIEW50 are working

16. harveylara

harveylaraNew Member

Threads:
    COED is working here

17. Kitty Reeves

Kitty ReevesActive Member

Threads:
    REVIEW50 worked for me! Thank you so much!

18. marjunnaz

marjunnazNew Member

Threads:
    Use also the coupon code SEXTOYS5 you can get 50% OFF on almost ANY item plus FREE Shipping and a FREE Romance Kit.

19. patrickonoy

patrickonoyNew Member

Threads:
    Guys don't forget about this coupon codes below, Surely it's also working dude

PHONE - Use the coupon code PHONE at the checkout of Adam And Eve to get 50% OFF almost ANY item plus FREE Shipping, FREE Bonus DVDs, and a FREE Mystery Gift.

WIFE - Use the coupon code WIFE at the checkout of Adam And Eve to get 50% OFF almost ANY item plus FREE Shipping, FREE Bonus DVDs, and a FREE Mystery Gift.

20. judrianz

judrianzNew Member

Threads:
    Nice, it's working