Smiley360 Freebies

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by amynichole318 • Mar 29, 2014.

1. amynichole318

amynichole318Active Member

Threads:
    I recently signed up on Smiles360...here is the link in case you are interested...

To be honest, I have signed up for a lot of the Freebie sites and have never received anything. Well, I have gotten my first "mission" from there and I was really expecting only a samples of the vitamins, but what I got, I didn't have to pay for shipping, nope not one penny did I give them. I got several sample packs to pass out to my friends with coupons. I got a nail file and a small mirror along with a large bottle of Natures Bounty Hair, Nail and skin vitamins. I do not yet know if they will help, it's a 30 challenge, so we will see. However they are vitamins and they are strawberry flavored gummies. They really are yummy!

What you do in Smiley360 is you sign up, and then you need to get missions. I just accepted my second mission for a hot sauce so I am excited to get that. Then you share, and review the items and you get more and more missions. You do not get paid, but you get free stuff. So far, I am very happy I signed up with them.

Just in case, here is a link to my Natures Bounty mission in case you are interested.

2. mythman

mythmanActive Member

Threads:
    Sounds good, like 'one of the things the Internet was meant for! :)

3. jewel777

jewel777Active Member

Threads:
    I'm signed up at this site, and while it does sound quite interesting, I just haven't gotten around to using it yet. I think it's great that there are so many ways to get free stuff on the net, but I've been burned, signing up to get things that either never come, or if they do come, the sample is very small and not what I expected at all. But having said all this, the Nature's Bounty offer sounds really good. I'm signing up for it. Thanks for posting.