Worst Movie Endings?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by Adryan • Mar 31, 2014.

1. Adryan

AdryanMember

Threads:
    Name the movies which you think has the worst endings ever let it be any kind of movie!!

2. mythman

mythmanActive Member

Threads:
    The only bad ending I remember is the ending of Bewitched---& I'm not SPOILING it, because it ends pretty-much the way you think it would (with The Witch & The 'Darren' ending-up together). It's kind of disappointing, like the movie is more like the pilot-episode of a Bewitched (the classic TV-show) 'reboot.' But--with such a TV-classic put into a movie--you'd expect something more epic than 'well, we moved in together ... The End' ::)

3. amynichole318

amynichole318Active Member

Threads:
    I did not like the movie Bewitched, loved the TV show, but that movie really did not do it justice. I am really trying to remember some bad endings to movies and they absolute worst ending for a movie was Cabin in the Woods. I love a good horror movie and they are so hard to come by, this one started off with the most cliche of horror movie themes, but with a small twist that I just couldn't figure out and so I was really enjoying it. I loved the movie right up until the very last scene, it was less than a minute long but it was just so stupid it made me cringe. That movie would have been much better if they cut that one last scene.

4. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm sure everyone will unanimously agree with me that the horror movie "The Attic" is the WORST movie and movie ending of all time! Please take some time to watch it and you'll see what I mean. It's a low budget film with unknown actors, so you pretty much know what to expect already.

5. mikelouis

mikelouisActive Member

Threads:
    For me I will say Hunger games 2. This movie was at its peak and suddenly I start to see credits of the actors. I was really angry by this. I was expecting to see more but they decided to terminate it much earlier. I hope the director had other options in mind like bringing the continuation or else it was a fail for me.

6. TPhoenix

TPhoenixActive Member

Threads:
    Yes there's a continuation that's coming in November called Mockingjay. I wouldn't classify that ending as the worst though, but I wanted to see a bit more of an ending than what they gave. It didn't take away from an amazing movie overall either that I've watched multiple times.

Now, if I had to choose one of the worst movie endings I can recall, I give that award to The Village and I don't think I even have to explain why it is since many people should know by now. If you have no clue about it, watch the movie and see for yourself if you dare.

7. Qualitycontent

QualitycontentMember

Threads:
    As far as I am concerned except on Lifetime, most of the movies I watch do not have the endings I would prefer. I like happy endings. But most of the movies I watch don't have happy endings anymore. "The 400" did not have the ending I wanted. At first I liked the people in the movie that had special powers, but then when Jordan came back from the dead, I did not like the person he had become, so when "The 400" ended up winning over the "normal" people, I was not happy. O.K. It is a TV Series but I watched it on Netflix all at once, so it was a movie to me.

#7Apr 2, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2014
  8. FatesWing

FatesWingActive Member

Threads:
    For me, hands down it would be the Hangover III. The series started off great! The first movie was hilarious while still being able to present a plot with a great story. Then the 2nd one came out and it was somewhat "eh" for me. I still thought overall though that it had enough moments to make me laugh to keep me holding on for the 3rd and final addition to the trilogy. Without giving too much away, the plot in this last movie was done without any sort of grace or humor. It was choppy, sloppy, and really not worth anyone's time to be honest. Huge disappoint for me!

9. fruii29

fruii29Member

Threads:
    The worst movie ending for me is "The Mist". I think the creators of the movie should have created a more plausible ending. I just couldn't get why all the cast had to die in the end, only to find out they could be rescued (didn't mean to be a spoiler). I think the movie deserves a more reasonable ending. Don't get me wrong, the movie started out well. I think it has a good climax. The only thing that ruined it is the ending.

10. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I'd consider the Wolverine as having one of the worst endings ever, but to be fair, I personally found the whole movie to be bad as well so the ending wasn't really that much of a surprise to me. I thought it was very silly how they introduced the Silver Samurai suit and the explanation of what it was for was highly contrived, in my opinion. Also, I thought the hand drills that aligned perfectly with Logan's hand was highly laughable, and I would have found it funny had I not been angry with the movie as a whole for being too boring. I personally don't mind bad movies myself, as long as they are trying and provided that they are still entertaining, but this movie just fell flat for me and even worse, the ending wasn't even a good enough payoff for sitting through all the boring drivel in between.

11. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've watched so many bad movies with terrible endings that I find it hard to pick the worst one but I'll try.

So I decided to watched an old Chinese movie that was titled "The Shaolin Temple" or something like that. The story was pretty generic, revolving around the death of someone and the main characters had to avenge his death. I expected that much from an old Chinese movie but at least I expected some fancy action.

Was there any?

The action in the last scene was pretty dull — the main character stabbing the villain in the back. After all that waiting for some yelling, kicking and stuff all you get is a knife in the back. Cool:(

12. malia

maliaMember

Threads:
    Well one that I recently see that I didn't like was the ending to Don Jon. What the heck was that about anyway? You would have to see it but I didn't really get the point and I felt like it was leading to something the whole movie and then rushed with a new character. Other than that I loved the movie I felt it really funny and charming so I call for a redo! :p

13. ebby23

ebby23Member

Threads:

I completely understand where you are coming from because i feel the exact same way. I was excited to see Hangover III. Unfortunately, I was very disappointed with the movie. Hangover I is one of my favorite movies, and Hangover II was pretty ok as well. However, Hangover III was not what I expected it to be. They made the movie look so good in the trailers.