How many coupons is to many coupons?

Discussion in Coupons started by Sweetkymom • Apr 7, 2014.

1. Sweetkymom

SweetkymomActive Member

Threads:
    I'm going to do some searching on what will be free after coupons at the following stores: Wal-Mart, Dollar Tree, Dollar General and Kroger. I then plan on buying up quite a bit of coupons from a coupon clipper. I could dumpster dive the recycling bins for the newspapers thrown away with coupons. I'm just not exactly sure on how many coupons I should get. I not only stockpile my house but I donate to family, friends and the community.

I'd love to go big and say get 600 coupons but that's extremely a lot of coupons! I'd be shopping all day to get all my coupons worth plus multiple trips to different stores. I CAN do it if I put my head to it though. I may even enlist my brother or sister to help me out.

2. Rzashida

RzashidaActive Member

Threads:
    So you are extreme couponing. I do not think you can have too many, just be sure to make them useful. Don't buy things you wouldn't use. Dollar tree couponing is awesome especially when you leave with freebies. Good luck with your endeavor.

3. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    There no such thing as too many coupons as long as you are making good use of them and buying things that you will actually need.
    If you haven't actually done extreme couponing yet, you probably shouldn't immediately start off with 600 coupons. Try a smaller trip first to learn the ropes.
    I even find using 100 coupons exhausting, so I think using 600 would take me a whole weekend because I would need to take breaks.

4. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    600 seems like way too many to me, unless it's a one time thing. If you want to throw your all into it for a weekend or two, for example, and stock up for the next year or so on a lot of items, then it would probably save you a lot in the long run. Make sure you have enough room to store that much, too.

5. AB91000

AB91000Active Member

Threads:
    I don't think you can have too many.

In my opinion. I think you should save as much money as you possibly can. Why limit yourself? I don't. I use as many as i can, as often as i can. I recommend that everyone else do the same. You never know when that extra cash will be needed.

Are you embarrassed to use a lot of coupons?

6. LindaKay

LindaKayActive Member

Threads:
    I don't think there is a such thing as too many coupons! Be careful when using a clipping service, though. They are GREAT, but some of them are expensive. You're trying to save money, not spend too much of it, so just watch the prices.