Favorite last minute travel sites?

Discussion in Travel started by megshoe • Apr 9, 2014.

1. megshoe

megshoeMember

Threads:
    Hello! I was just wondering what everyone's favorite last minute booking sites are? I personally use urlaubspiraten.de, but as this is a German site, I don't know how useful it will be to everyone else. I have also gotten some really great lat minute deals on Hotels.com. What sites do you use? The bat deal I ever got was a 7 day trip to Morocco, flight and hotel, for 170 euros!

2. pipps

pippsActive Member

Threads:
    lastminute.com it says it all in the name haha :) it's a good website, you should go check it out though

3. kasi

kasiActive Member

Threads:
    Wow great site for the travel and I saw this site and realized that many packages on this site for the tourist who want to go for the trip or tour and I recommend to all of you that this site is good also for the travel..

4. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    Pipps! You are right lastminute.com is very useful. I already used this site because I like to travel very much, so whenever I got any chance to go anywhere I never missed it. This website is all about travel and its packages. I always visit it in the last minutes and it never disappoints me. Megshoe! You should visit it.