Where Do You Buy Electric Toothbrush Heads?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by nwitt • Apr 16, 2014.

1. nwitt

nwittActive Member

Threads:
    I don't know if it's just me, but I feel like electric toothbrush heads can be very expensive to replace! Now I have a pretty nice toothbrush, it cost me maybe $150-200. It's time for replacements soon and I'm curious where you all have the most success purchasing them at a low price. Thanks for the help!

2. Thejamal

ThejamalActive Member

Threads:
    I think pretty much any department store would stock electric toothbrush heads. The last time I bought some, I think I got a pack of 4 for like $10. I don't think they're anymore expensive than that.

3. Annabell

AnnabellActive Member

Threads:
    You've got to learn to use online shops my dear! You can get some great prices on ebay and such, and they're still new, unopened packages as well, so you don't have to worry about that.

4. pipps

pippsActive Member

Threads:
    Argos, Amazon?! What about a voucher website? You can find loads of great bargains through that. I don't know if you're from the UK or USA. So I don't know it they have groupon sites in the USA but you should have a look.

5. nwitt

nwittActive Member

Threads:
    Good idea, I will look around. My electric toothbrush is 2ish years old, so I am thinking it's not the latest model, but I'm sure that I find something once I take a little time to research!

6. jewel777

jewel777Active Member

Threads:
    I think that since you invested a good amount of money in this toothbrush, you might as well take the time and get your research done. There might be a great deal out there somewhere. You don't know until you look around. Hopefully a two year old toothbrush isn't so outdated that you won't be able to find heads for it at a reasonable price. Good luck to you.