How much time do you dedicate a day for cardio exercise?

Discussion in Sports & Fitness started by 003 • Apr 23, 2014.

1. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I always do a 20 minute run. I make sure that I am able to do it. I make it as a priority. For me cardiovascular exercise is as important as eating. So automatically, it and eating are always a couple. One might think that although 20 minutes might be at all not hurting the time, but the exhaustion due to exercise lasts long. Well, for my experience, instead that it makes me weak, it energizes me more, making me alert long after without giving me a crash the next day. Probably because I am already accustomed to it. If that is so, one must really do it, to get himself accustomed to this healthy lifestyle and not be exhausted.

2. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have put my workout on hold for a month now since I broke two toes, and I feel that taking a tool on me and my health. I usually work out 3 times a week for around 2 or 3 hours, and I mainly do cardio.So I would say normally I dedicate a couple of hours a day, 3 days a week for cardio. Except this month I haven't... but as much as I miss working out I need to wait until my toes are fully healed.