Do you prepare the things that you would be needing for tomorrow before you go to sleep?

Discussion in Misc & Others started by 003 • May 10, 2014.

1. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I think this is a more efficient way to start-up my day. But often I forget to do it and just go straight to sleep. And when the morning comes and that I have to hurry and rush through the things that I would be needing, I feel bad for not having them prepared before I sleep. I would just tell to myself, I would just do it tonight. Sadly, the cycle just keeps on repeating. Honestly , I want to do it and get used to it.

2. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Of course I do, I always pack things up or at least expose them and get them ready so that I won't forget to bring them with me when I go out. I don't think that it's that hard to prepare your things for the next morning, all it takes is a little bit of time management.

3. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yes, I prepare as much as possible what I need for the next day, as I tend to be really slow in the morning and forget half of the things I need. Then I leave the house and worry all the way to work whether I forgot something important. So to avoid a lot of stress, I take the time to organise everything a day before I need it, even it means that I am going to bed later than usual.

4. Livvy

LivvyActive Member

Threads:
    I know I should, but I really can never be bothered. My room is too much of a mess at most times to warrant it...I should really clean this place up. Then again, I don't really need things that much on a day to day basis right now. Although if I was still going to classes I would probably have all my stuff in my bag from day to day yeah.

5. Aquila

AquilaBanned

Threads:
    Planning things and going accordingly can be a wonderful thing because at the end this is what help us with gaining a lot in terms of learning and moving ahead in the right way, So having it this way can bring a betterment overall which feels good.

6. True2marie

True2marieActive Member

Threads:
    At night (like now), I put out the clothes I'll wear the next day. It's just less stressful to organize a few things 24 hours ahead of time. My routine also includes packing a lunch. For some reason, getting food together in the a.m. takes way longer for me than at night. Tomorrow is a PB&J sandwich plus soup for late afternoon snack at work.

The only thing I wait to do in the morning is shower. Showering wakes me up and makes me feel more confident about my body odor than doing this activity at night.

[​IMG]

7. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I only do so for important meetings, but apart from that I rarely do it, even for vacations. I always just pack at the last minute, unfortunately, because I'm just a bit too lazy for my own good, I suppose. I don't always do it, though, as sometimes I may be in the mood to be more organized and during these phases, I might even ring up a list and pack each item diligently the day before travelling, but most of the time, I just think to myself that I'll just pack a few clothes and bring my gadgets and chargers, so I don't need to plan that much in advance.

8. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't have to prepare anything for the next day. My problem right now isn't how time can be saved but how to kill all the free time one has. The more work I have to during the day, the less time I'll have to worry about getting bored later in the day. That's how bad things can be where I live when the weather is too bad for someone to be out working.