Do you invest?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by hunysukle • May 11, 2012.

1. hunysukle

hunysukleActive Member

Threads:
    I am thinking about investing some money into online investment sites like Royalty7.com and Justbeenpaid.com. I know for a fact that Royalty7.com pays because my friend showed me his payment proof. I am skeptical of these kinds of sites because they can shut down quickly. However, I believe it's best to withdraw your earnings daily. Do you invest in online sites or offline stuff like stocks and bonds? What has worked for you so far?

2. racechick79

racechick79Active Member

Threads:
    I would definitely be leary of something like those online sites. I have a financial advisor. I know many people feel that it is stupid to pay somebody to manage your money, but for our peace of mind it has definitely been worth it. He also does our taxes, so he can see the entire picture. We meet with him a few times a year to go over everything and let him know if we have any money that we are ready to do something with. He will then give us his thoughts on how to allocate our money (i.e. contribute to our Roth, invest, etc.) and then he takes care of it all for us. We are involved every step and are able to make our own decisions at any time. I feel better about doing it this way rather than myself!!

3. clewand550

clewand550Active Member

Threads:
    We do invest in stocks. We usually invest in mutual funds. We have invested in Scottrade and Fidelity online.

4. Linky

LinkyExpert

Threads:
    I have invested yes, but not in anything online. I prefer going a route that is trusted and investing in a company that I believe in and see that there will always be a need for. A company that treats its staff well etc, it is a bit like socially aware investing. However, what you mentioned sounds interesting...
    See what your guts says...but also see that your investment is real and protected.

5. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    I am actually an active investor in JustBeenPaid ant it has worked for me so far. Actually it has been great! I have just withdrawn my biggest withdrawal from JustBeenPaid JSS Tripler lately for $786! You can check out my blog if you want some advice. I have been investing the last couple of years but it is really in JustbeenPaid that I have profited a lot. By the way here's my blog. valexerpoint.blogspot.com. Leave me a message. :)

6. xtinguish

xtinguishNew Member

Threads:
    That's interesting. I might take advantage of this, however I want to do some research on this before making a big leap into it. I'll check out your blog.

7. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't invest at this time because I don't have extra money apart from paying my bills right now. In the future I'd like to try a well known site like Scottrade.I don't trust those multiplier sites because several of them have been shut down for fraud.