What is the best "bonus" you've gotten with the purchase of a DVD?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by brandon0818x • Jun 8, 2014.

1. brandon0818x

brandon0818xNew Member

Threads:
    I remember when I was a lot younger, I bought a Yu Gi Oh DVD and it came with some really rare cards that I ended up selling and making almmost enough money to buy another DVD! Have you received any cool gift like this with any DVD or Blu Ray Disc that you have ever bought? How much was it worth and what was it?

2. Miaka_M

Miaka_MActive Member

Threads:
    Actually just about 2 years ago the Lion King came on blu ray and DVD combo. The bonus was this cute metallic lunch box. So I was one of the first to purchase the combo pack at the store and got the lunch box haha. I use it all the time to keep all my extra pens and pencils in it so when I need them I know where they are :) Best bonus ever!

3. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    The best bonus I got with was the Somewhere in Time commemorative DVDs I got a full color booklet with it. I think commemorative DVDs are nice when they come with an additional booklet that tells you about the cast and crew. I know that most commemorative DVDs have extra features. But I like to look through the booklet as I'm watching the movie and that is not something you can do with the extra features unless you had two DVDs and were watching them at the same time; which would make you look like a crazy person.

4. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I bought the DVD of an anime ,Basilisk, and it came in a wooden box with a ninja scroll.
    I bought the DVD of the anime Peach Girl and it came packaged in a purse along with volume one of the manga.
    One of my anime DVDs came packaged in a metal spy briefcase.
    Geneon used to have the best DVD packages.