[FREE] Earn $65 to your PayPal EASILY!

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by JayRSD • May 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JayRSD

JayRSDNew Member

Threads:

Thank you for taking interest in my Simple guide to get Around $65 via Paypal, Easily!

This is all about Referrals. So make sure you know what you'll be doing, before reading this simple guide further more.

Well, Lets Start!
    The website we are talking about here, is called

1. Signup Here -

2. Verify your Email & Go over to the website.
    3. You will see 25,000 Points on the top of the website, when you login to your account.
    4. You will also see a 'Sports' section on the main page, with a list of matches going on.
    5. Now select any match, and bet on any team you want to. Use all the 25,000 Points to bet at once on a team.
    6. Once you've bet in all your points, just chill, relax and start with your referral part.

That website, pays 50 Euros (Around $65 USD) via Paypal in return for 6,25,000 Points.
    For each referral, you get around 25,000 Points.

Do the math : 1 Referral = 25,000 Points. 25 Referrals = 6,25,000 Points = 50 Euros = $65 via Paypal.

If you lose a bet, they give you free 25,000 points once again. So putting all the points in, is the best option to earn more.
    You can also earn points by winning the bets, completing other offers available on the website, but referrals are the best.

They pay out every week, via Paypal and other options as well. You can redeem the points for anything!

I have seen alot of Payment Proofs and will be getting my payment soon too, so its legit hopefully...

Vouches:
    Have fun, Make money & Say Thanks!

Regards,
    JayRSD.

2. pizzaz007

pizzaz007New Member

Threads:
    Nice guide. Going to check it whether its works for me or not.

3. razelia

razeliaActive Member

Threads:
    I've tried Beticious before, and it's really going to take you a really long while to reach the $65 checkout just by betting, so unless you have referrals... well, it's hard. And if you lose all your points, they give you another 25? I didn't know that.

And do you have payment proofs?

4. xtinguish

xtinguishNew Member

Threads:
    This sounds like an interesting method of getting money. I'm not very good at betting and all that however I'll give this a try. Thanks for sharing. :D

5. afterhours

afterhoursNew Member

Threads:
    Thanks for this, what do the referrals need to do? Signup + confirm email.. or?

6. trendchaser

trendchaserMember

Threads:
    Has anyone received the payment yet? Not sure if it works or not. Waiting for someone to confirm..

7. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have heard about Beticious before, and I already signed up with the site. But I had a hard time betting there, I remember that I couldn't place a successful bet in there. I will try to visit the site again and I'll follow your instructions regarding placing a bet.

8. nash22

nash22Active Member

Threads:
    Sounded interesting until I read the referral part. I have went through those types of websites and couldn't really make the money without referrals.

9. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    I'm not clicking on the link until I know what Beticious is :p

10. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm rather skeptical about this offer. I believe that when an offer sounds too good to be true, it probably is. I don't you can make 65 dollars EASILY, there must be a catch somewhere. I'll wait for other members to confirm its legitimacy before I commit.

11. crossunitedfate

crossunitedfateMember

Threads:
    I'm personally not sure about this. I'll be more tempted to try it when someone comes back with a bit of validation on this.

12. iluvmario

iluvmarioActive Member

Threads:
    Has anyone tried this? Any proofs of payout? I am looking for an easy way to make extra money for Christmas.

13. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    This sounds a little bit like a MLM type of thing. I just really don't buy it. I think this post is an attempt to get people to sign up under the OP.

14. marvelz

marvelzActive Member

Threads:
    I've used a similar site before, a betting website, but you had to reach $100 to cash-out. This looks a little easier. Especially if you can get a few people to sign up through incentives.

15. Gift3d

Gift3dMember

Threads:
    Lol, I like how your link is the referral, I don't mind things like this but not when someone is getting the referrals like this

16. mnicole

mnicoleMember

Threads:
    yeah payment proof would be nice to see if its really legit

17. marvelz

marvelzActive Member

Threads:
    Yea, that's what I'd like to see first, some proper reviews from people who use this service and some snapshots of paypal payment proofs to go along with it.

18. LovelyLanie

LovelyLanieMember

Threads:
    I'm too lazy to get referrals, but thanks for the tip. I came into this thread because I want an easy $65. I guess it's not easy enough for me but I'm sure there are many motivated folks out there who will benefit from this post.

19. TheMightyEddy

TheMightyEddyMember

Threads:
    I'm not going to even click on your referral link as I think this is a huge scam. You're saying people can earn while you're earning but they have to do what you're doing to actually earn the money so I feel like it's kind of tricking people.

20. HunkyDoire

HunkyDoireMember

Threads:
    I never shy away from an opportunity to make money online, but I must admit, I am not a avid follower of sports, nor am I a very good gambler. Do you think I still might have a chance at any kind of success here?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.