Favorite clothing stores?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by nuka cola • Jul 3, 2014.

1. nuka cola

nuka colaBanned

Threads:
    Which stores do you like buying clothing from? Whether it's online or in town.

I usually like Pac Sun, Tilly's, Karmaloop, and PLNDR.

2. Sam Tarly

Sam TarlyMember

Threads:
    Express is my favorite clothing store right now, I find their outfits to be trendy, edgy and fashionable. I have noticed that Express is usually the first to get a new design out and all the other stores follow months later. Not only does Express have great clothes, it has everything to create a perfect outfit, they sell shoes, that are surprisingly comfortable and stylish, they have a lot of great accessories and their jeans are designed to cater to any body type. They also have great customer service, the employees are all eager to help and usually give very constructive advice. The only downside to this store is that some of their stuff is unreasonably pricey, I have seen a simple thread bracelet marked at $14.99!! But if you catch them during their end of season sales, you can get some really good deals!!

3. Athenagdlyt

AthenagdlytActive Member

Threads:
    I'm a fan of branded clothing but I buy those from thrift stores, which make these stores my favorite places for purchasing garments. The downside of buying from thrift stores, aside from buying used items, is the amount of time required for shopping before you can find the perfect garment item for you. When I really need it now, my favorite go-to store is Banana Republic and GAP. I'm a casual dresser anyway.

4. MindyT

MindyTActive Member

Threads:
    I have never heard of these stores. Are they a national chain? I do not have any of these stores in my area.

My favorite place to buy clothing is anywhere on clearance! I mostly look at thrift stores, yard sales, and the clearance racks at Target and Walmart. I am a very simple girl, jeans and t-shirt type of person. So, nothing fancy for me. It makes shopping pretty easy.

5. jewel777

jewel777Active Member

Threads:
    It can be a little challenging for me to find nice clothing that fits me well, since I'm a plus sized gal, but I do agree that Target and Walmart have some really good clearance sections. Certain thrift stores I have gotten lucky at, but I really have to take my time looking through things. The problem with finding things at thrift stores though, is to be able to find something to coordinate it with. I might have to go to a higher priced store to do that.

#5Jul 5, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2014
  6. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuffActive Member

Threads:
    I absolutely love Zara, but have learned to hold out for their sales which are generally held in June and January because the reductions are so drastic it is worth taking my chances. The great thing is the store also recently--within the past year or so--opened a website so now in addition to going to the store I can also buy online where there is more of a selection and sometimes better prices.

7. dustysmommy2013

dustysmommy2013Active Member

Threads:
    My favorite clothing store is probably JC Penney. They have clothes for all occasions at pretty reasonable prices. I also like Maurices because they offer trendy styles for all sizes. Its a bit expensive but the quality is definitely there. For the basics like flip-flops and tees, I like Old Navy, Target, and Wal-mart. Wal-mart has a bad reputation around here but their clothes are really not that bad and sometimes I can get pretty cute finds.

I've recently ordered a few clothing items from Amazon and have been pleasantly surprised at the quality and how well they fit. I'm also pleased with Amazon's return policy. I never have to worry about not getting my money back. I just ordered a pair of shorts from them. I haven't found a good pair since I gave birth a year and half ago so I finally took my search online. I'm hoping that these work out as well as other items from Amazon have.

8. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    My favourite clothing store is one I don't believe is available outside of the UK, it is called Blue Inc (it used to go by the name of Mr Byrite during the 70s and early 90s which was the butt of many jokes until the name change, you would rather be caught coming out of a sex shop than this store). I love the stores because they sell clothes that actually fit my weird shape (I have muscular thighs) and they are priced very reasonably. :)

9. Mayvin

MayvinActive Member

Threads:
    I've never heard of those clothing stores wondering which state or country you're in? I like shopping first at thrift stores because you can find some really nice things that look new and save some money then I like shopping at stores like TJ Maxx, Marshall's, Burlington Coat Factory, and Ross. They have alot of nice things for less money than some places like at the mall.