Hotel Tonight

Discussion in Travel started by ragtimeannie • Jul 5, 2014.

1. ragtimeannie

ragtimeannieActive Member

Threads:
    I went on a long road trip several months ago spur of the moment, and I got some great deals on hotel rooms using the

app. My daughter and I were able to stay at some much fancier places than our budget would have otherwise allowed this way. If you're the daring type (like me, no reservations! ha!), do give this little app a try.

We only had one little hiccup, and in the end, that worked out seriously in our favor and gave us a great memory to boot. We were booked at a fancy hotel in Albuquerque, and when we arrived, they were having some kind of crisis with the electricity, so they sent us off to another hotel nearby that was even fancier -- five stars! -- and comped our room for the night. We had no trouble getting reimbursed by Hotel Tonight for our stay when we got home. The hotel we ended up at was absolutely gorgeous, and since we were staying for free, we were able to treat ourselves to room service and ate dinner looking out our window at the most amazing view. So even when things went wrong, Hotel Tonight was awesome to deal with. Definitely worth checking out. :D

2. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    Thank you! We are currently on vacation but have only stayed at the Comfort Inn. This has been my preferred hotel chain of choice in the mid-price range category. It is getting harder and harder to find honest hotel reviews out there so I really appreciate you posting something so concrete with regards to where you stayed and how to find like choices. All the best in your future accommodations!

3. ShowMeTheMoney

ShowMeTheMoneyNew Member

Threads:
    I have to +1 this, I use the app all the time to save a bundle.

If you're a new user (or if you haven't added a code before) they have their 'Be Frugal. Save Money. Hotel Tonight.' promotion going. Enter FRUGAL as a promo code and you'll get a $25 credit right away. Can't beat that!

4. stacyje

stacyjeActive Member

Threads:
    Wow, thanks for the info, I use hotel.com all the time and I am always comparing and looking for deals. I have just downloaded the app and Im about to check it out. Thanks again

5. whnuien

whnuienActive Member

Threads:
    I have always used agoda.com and this is the first time I heard about this app. My family and I go on a trip frequently so hopefully we will be able to save a lot more using this app next time. I'm happy to check it out and thanks for your review.

6. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the good tip. I haven't heard of that app before. I was only aware of agoda.com. I guess I haven't been paying that much attention as I rarely stay in hotels when I go on a trip. For me it's mostly my tent or a cabin in a camping ground, or sometimes a motel along the highway, if I get too tired to drive or stuck for some reason.

7. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I will be downloading this app and using "FRUGAL" code to get the credit. Really appreciate the good review and tip.

8. May102014

May102014Active Member

Threads:
    Wow! I am so jealous. I never stayed in a 5 star hotel. Whenever I travel I have to find the cheapest rooms available and these are usually at the smaller hotels. The services were nice and the rooms were lovely. I just wish I had your experience of being in a beautiful hotel.

9. kasi

kasiActive Member

Threads:
    No doubt that this hotel is one of the best for stay i was also stayed there last year with my family member's at that time its fully decorated and have good environment many tourist also book the hotel during the tour...