Your favortive Web TV

Discussion in Digital & Web TV started by lionzfire122 • Jul 12, 2014.

1. lionzfire122

lionzfire122Member

Threads:
    Hello everyone! I'm just wondering what everyone's favorite Web TV is? I don't have one yet but I would like some good comments!

God bless, LIONZFIRE

2. jdwriter

jdwriterActive Member

Threads:
    I love what the Roku box does for me, but have been intrigued by Chromecast recently. It is just so cheap, and if it can project your computer onto your TV, then it really can do everything that Roku does as well.

3. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    We have had an Apple TV for several years now, and it is wonderful !
    We still have cable at this time because my husband really likes watching Fox News, and I like the Weather Channel for when we have storms or other bad weather.
    However, we are able to watch Netflix, Hulu+, Crackle, Amazon Movies, Youtube, and many other channels on the televison rather than just seeing it on the computer or iPad.
    Sometimes, it is nice to have the quiet of the iPads and the headphones, but when we want to watch a movie together, it is great to be able to put it onto the television.
    When you also have an iPad or iPhone, then you can use Airplay and put anything you find on the internet right up on the tv screen; so you are totally unlimited on what you can watch on the television.
    It only costs about $99 and once you have it, there are no extra monthly charges except what you pay for Netflix, Hulu+, or any other of the online movie sites you are already subscribed to.