Facebook credits

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by Gelsemium • Jul 17, 2014.

1. Gelsemium

GelsemiumWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Facebook games are truly addicting and more and more people spend their money to buy powerups, extra lives or other things that games bring. I also enjoy playing on Facebook, but I have never spent a cent doing it because I'm there to relax and waste some time and not to spend money. Have you ever spent money on Facebook games?

2. Forall

ForallMember

Threads:
    I've never spent anything on Facebook games myself, but I know people who do that.

If you feel it's fine, then why not?

3. Navii

NaviiActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't used any money on facebook yet, because I don't have that much disposable income and I don't feel it's justified to spend money on extra lives. But if I had some more money to spend I could definitely see myself using some of it on facebook games or in-app purchases. It's not something I would say is really worth it, but if you are having fun and you feel like spending some money on it will enhance that fun, then go for it. It also helps the game developers and I think that's a huge plus because that means, there will most likely be more games to play in the future.

4. Gelsemium

Threads:
    I once was totally addicted to Facebook games, but I refused to pay for those games, so I tried to earn some credits and indeed I managed to earn some. There is an option there that says if you want to buy or earn credits, so picking the earn option you can answer to surveys or other tasks to get some free credits, not so bad really. :)

5. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    No, I have never spend any money on FB games, and for that matter, on any games at all. Actually, to be honest, it always annoys me when I get to see the game scores of certain friends published in my newsfeed. I wish they would only that amongst their fellow players.

6. Gelsemium

Threads:
    In fact, that is annoying, but in defense of the Facebook gamers I say that they don't do it on purpose. When you install the game or app, the app auto-assigns to itself the right to publish in you behalf, so if you don't go to the settings and change those definitions the game will spam all your friends, what is really annoying of course.