Ever Been In a World Cruise?

Discussion in Travel started by Denis Hard • Jul 18, 2014.

1. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    If you are taking a really long break from work then going for a world cruise would probably be the best idea, if you don't mind traveling in a ship that is. You not only get to see lots of places in a short time but it's a lot cheaper than actually flying from country to country then having to pay for staying in hotels.

I've always wanted to go on such a cruise but working commitments have always held me back and then there's the money question too . . .

Has anyone here traveled around the world in a cruise ship?

2. kasi

kasiActive Member

Threads:
    Yes,you are right that Cruise travelling is much better as compare air travel in the cruise you can enjoy the sea and also make the travel romantic but some cruise is cheap and some are expensive...

3. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    Denis Hard! I have never traveled on a cruise but it is my great wish to travel like that. I think it is a most pleasurable trip with the breathtaking views of the sea. I am a tourist and I have used all kind of transport except it. Recently I have come from hawaiian tours. It was a great experience for me there. Next year my uncle and his family are planning to go somewhere by cruise and I am ready to join them.