Barq's Cola Products

Discussion in Product Reviews started by sidney • Jul 21, 2014.

1. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I just saw a unique flavored soda in the supermarket earlier and I picked it up, the brand is "Barq's" and the flavor is Red Creme Soda. And as expected, it tastes good! Barq's is not really popular at all around here and it's the 1st time I encountered that brand. I highly recommend you to try it out. So have you tried any Barq's product already? Does their root beer taste different than other root beer brands or they taste just the same too? What is your favorite Barq's product?

2. jneanz

jneanzActive Member

Threads:
    I love their root beer but never heard of any other products. I'm sure any cream soda they make is good. Now I'm thinking about a root beer float with chocolate ice cream. Mmmm

3. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    This is actually the product that I tasted:

It really tastes good and I wish I could find a bigger size than the one that I see in stores, since all of them are only available in cans.

I hope our supermarket can have the French Vanilla Creme Soda variant soon, since I noticed that they only have the Root Beer and Red Creme variant.

4. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I love this brand and I agree that their red cream soda is great! Although I wouldn't really consider it one of my favorites, as I'd still much prefer the A&W brand of cream sodas. Barq's is still really good though and it's my second favorite when it comes to root beer.

5. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Barq's products are commonly sold in the stores in the US and I like all their products. Their root beer is the second best root beer after A&W.

6. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've tasted A&W root beer, but I didn't notice any difference compared to other root beer brands. I think I should pay attention next time when I buy it. Nowadays, the root beer that I buy is Mug, because it has the 2 liter variant.

7. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuffActive Member

Threads:
    I love Barq's root beer but have never seen any cola products in my grocery store--perhaps it is a regional thing? I would imagine other Barq's products would be high quality because their root beer is very good so I would expect similar results from their other flavors of soda.