CheckPoints Reward App

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by Bright7 • Jul 22, 2014.

1. Bright7

Bright7Active Member

Threads:
    I've been using this app for a couple of years and I've redeemed points several times for gift cards. CheckPoints is a reward app that lets you earn points by scanning featured products that vary by store. Some of the stores where I have used this app are Walmart, Target, CVS, Family Dollar, Dollar General, Kmart, HEB (Texas chain of grocery stores) and Home Depot. You can also earn points by watching videos, entering sweepstakes and completing offers.

I have never had any issues cashing out with this app. If you are going to be out grocery shopping anyway, why not get rewarded for it?

2. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have used it for a while. However, it's disappointing that they don't have more stores. I have a data plan on my phone now but I still don't like to use it because it's a limited plan and the only store that has Wifi is Wegman's. Now they don't even have the at home scanning so I haven't scanned with it in a long long time.
    Do you know if the videos on the app stop once they get to the limit? It's probably a no brainer but I've never gotten far enough to see. Also is it really 100 points? Yesterday it seemed like I got more than 100 points from the videos. I'm not knocking it AT ALL. I was just confused because your history only goes so far so you can't tell how many points you've gotten unless you keep track yourself.

3. Bright7

Bright7Active Member

Threads:
    It says that you can earn 100 points per day watching videos but I've never gotten that far. I can use the app in most of the stores in my area so that is how I earn almost all of my points and I can accumulate them pretty quickly. I miss the ability to scan at home, too. I was able to earn quite a bit of points that way.