Women's dresses

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Shoplady • Jul 23, 2014.

1. Shoplady

ShopladyMember

Threads:
    I'm looking for a good place to find dresses I can wear to the office that are decently priced but really nice quality. I have quite a few dresses I have gotten from thrift stores and stores like Old Navy but I am looking for some higher quality business style dresses. Any stores with a good selection and good prices for ladies' professional dresses?

2. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuffActive Member

Threads:
    Do you have a budget in mind? If you don't mind shopping online I would recommend us.asos.com. The site has a great selection and the sale prices are unbelievable, you can get work appropriate dresses for about $30-$40, they wear and wash well and the best part is most of them have some unique details that make them look more expensive than they are.

3. Mayvin

MayvinActive Member

Threads:
    Its been so long since I've worn a dress lol, I really don't like dressing up much but if you're looking to save some money but not sacrifice on quality I would try an up and coming store called clothesmentor. Its in the united states and not sure if its another country. I was in there a while back ( its a more upscale thrift shop that's run more like a boutique.) They had a good selection of dresses and dress clothes, more so then casual clothes.

4. Sam Tarly

Sam TarlyMember

Threads:
    Express has a pretty decent studio section, the dresses there are ones that are designed for work, and the quality is pretty good. They fall in the $70-$80 price range, but I have seen dresses on clearance for as little as $20. I would definitely check them out.

5. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I would say Forever 21 and H&M, but if you're saying you are looking for better quality than Old Navy then those are pretty much on the same quality degree... I would say go to Ross and Marshal's to look for something of a nice brand and quality but much better prices. Those are my best options. I bought 2 social pants at Marshal's, one of them from Nine West and paid around 20 bucks, which is decent.They sometimes have nice dresses.

6. True2marie

True2marieActive Member

Threads:
    I would check out Marshall's. They have a wide variety of clothing including skirts and dresses, all inexpensive. One of my co-workers exclusively shops at this place and she always looks nice.

I also shop at Marshall's, but go to other spots that offer sales. You should also visit their competitor Ross. Ross has cute clothes for less as well as nice shoes.