NYC Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Shoplady • Jul 23, 2014.

1. Shoplady

ShopladyMember

Threads:
    I picked this up at Walgreen's a couple weeks ago for $2.99 and I am shocked at how nice the quality is. It has a nice hint of color, sheer but definitely noticeable and an adorable Apple-shaped "core" in the center of the stick that is moisturizing balm. This leaves my cracked lips feeling MUCH better, the fresh apple smell is great, and at $2.99 a pretty good deal! I'm really happy I grabbed one in the "Apple Blossom" color and thinking about getting several more of these in other colors too.

2. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuffActive Member

Threads:
    I love these too! I think the best quality of them is that they aren't very sticky. I found most lip products that offer some type of gloss are sticky and or tacky but this one isn't. Around me drugstores put NYC on sale for 40% off quite often so when they do I stock up.

3. Bright7

Bright7Active Member

Threads:
    I have always preferred tinted lip balms to glosses and lipsticks. They feel so much better on my lips plus I prefer a touch of sheer color. I don't like products that leave my lips feeling sticky, greasy or dry and many lip glosses and lipsticks do just that. These balms sound like they will be perfect for me. I am going to look for them the next time I am out shopping. A girl can never have too many lip balms.

#3Jul 24, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2014
  4. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuffActive Member

Threads:
    If you have Rite Aids near you check their circulars. I would say about every few weeks they put the NYC brand on sale for 40% off so these balms are then a real steal.