Great site for inexpensive quality cruises!

Discussion in Travel started by deebee • Jul 23, 2014.

1. deebee

deebeeNew Member

Threads:
    Hello Everyone,

If you love going on cruises, check out cheapcruises.com. You will get great deals on some quality cruises. They often include spending money for you to use for free on pretty much anything you chose. With the economy being in the condition that it is, who really wants to spend thousands for a cruise when you can travel on one for less than half the price. I hope this was helpful for all you cruise lovers out their. My motto: Sail and Save.

2. bmarks

bmarksMember

Threads:
    I've always wanted to go on a cruise, but I haven't had the budget for it, so I'll be sure to check out this site. I've heard a lot about things like repositioning cruises that others should really check out if they're looking for travel/vacation on a budget. The cruises are when the sgupa are being relocated to their appropriate ports and often have more days at sea and less calk ports but the prices are very attractive. Cruising on a budget.

3. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Though I don't intend to go on a cruise any time soon, having last looked and learned that I needed $20K and probably some more pocket money to go a cruise around the world, I'll check out the site and see if that estimate was accurate. If it could be a little cheaper then maybe I'd start making plans to do that sooner than I expected.

4. Mayvin

MayvinActive Member

Threads:
    That sounds like a great site to check out, wondering if you've actually used the site yourself and what was your experience with it? I've been a bit freaked out to go on a cruise with many of the recent horror stories. But if there are good quality companies associated with the site, it sounds like a good way to save some money on a vacation.

5. Mayvin

MayvinActive Member

Threads:
    Wow, they have cruises around the world? I can't imagine there being a cruise that hits all the major continents and/or countries of the world. What's the name of the cruise line that has that feature? Curious to know what locations you would be going to? 20K for that does sound like alot of money yet at the same time it actually seems small for actually doing that much traveling but think its a good idea you're double checking to see if you can get a cheaper price.

6. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    You can find most of the info here:

I'm sure you can sail around the world with most Cruiselines. The one Cruiseline I found to offer a little bit more [for less] was Fred. Olsen Cruises.
    Oceania cruises would also be worth looking up.

7. sthrngypsy

sthrngypsyActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the site. I love, love, love cruising. There is another site called cruisecompete.com, where you put in the cruise you want to go on and travel agents compete for your business. You can select the lowest priced one out of several. For my money cruising is by far the cheapest method of travel. Your entertainment, food, etc are all already paid for and room service is even free. The only things that are extra are things like shore excursions (of course it is free to get off the boat and walk around, shopping, and alcohol. Another tip is to find a group cruise and hook up with them. You will get a reduced room rate as well as other benefits.