What's your go-to drink?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by Strykstar • Jul 23, 2014.

1. Strykstar

StrykstarActive Member

Threads:
    When you're out at a bar with friends what the drink that you usually order?
    Do you always go for the same thing or switch it around a bit sometimes?

2. Ruth B.

Ruth B.Active Member

Threads:
    ah, I had an answer in mind, then clicked the whole question and saw it meant alcoholic drink, not drink itself. lol. :) Well then, that would be margarita.

3. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    I'm a big ale and bitter fan so I normally go for that, but I LOVE trying different ales and bitters so will always try a new one if there is one on a pump, a lot of pubs don't have any so I have to either settle for a bottle of bitter or a pint of lager which I find way too gassy these days.

4. Strykstar

StrykstarActive Member

Threads:
    I didn't specify alcoholic, I just said when you're out.
    Bars serve non-alcoholic stuff as well :)
    What would your answer be then?

5. catherineJ

catherineJMember

Threads:
    I rarely go to bar. and if I'm in the bar, I just order some beer.

6. Verity Darkwaters

Verity DarkwatersActive Member

Threads:
    Man, that really depends. Probably an apple ale to be honest. Though the farther I go in the night it gets stronger like vodka or whiskey. But on a normal night and not a pub crawl just a sweet ale or a Smirnoff I do enjoy those. It really depends on the mood I am in and the day I have had.

7. wulfman

wulfmanActive Member

Threads:
    Fosters --- Australian for beer . But doesn't have to be alcohol. I love carbonated grape cider more than beer.

8. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My alcoholic drink is beer, Kirin or Tsingtao. My nonalcoholic drink of choice is coffee. I'm not much of a drinker, so I consume more coffee than anything else. I bought 5 bags of ground coffee this morning.

9. Strykstar

StrykstarActive Member

Threads:
    That's a lot of coffee, you must be a really hyperactive person :)

10. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I am a very moody person so I usually just order whatever I'm in the mood for at any particular time. I'd just order beer more often than not, but I sometimes I'd go for hard drinks like tequila, rum, or whiskey. I also like drinking margaritas and similar sweet drinks, but I'm a lot more careful when it comes to those because I never know when I've had enough or too much.

11. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuffActive Member

Threads:
    I like a good cocktail and when I go out like looking at drink lists to see if the place has something unique to try. If not I tend to order a vodka-soda or white wine. If I am choosing a non alcoholic beverage I like water or iced tea.

12. amy005

amy005Active Member

Threads:
    My favorite is a White Russian. I used to order these every time I wanted to order an alcoholic drink. But now I will ask to see the drinks menu first and see if there is something new I want to try. If nothing really sticks out at me I will end up ordering a White Russian.

13. atlman

atlmanNew Member

Threads:
    Whenever I NEED and I have to have it at the moment, it's always Gatorade melon. If I to any kind of store and they don't carry that flavor of it, I really get upset for about the next two hours, even if five minutes later I get what I want at another store. I don't know what they put in the drink to make it so delicious, but then again I don't really care. As long as they keep putting it out, I'm happy.

14. eppie

eppieActive Member

Threads:
    For alcoholic drink, I go for a "Shirley Temple" cocktail. For non-alcoholic drinks, it's lemon iced tea and root beer. Now I'm also beginning to like milk tea. It's actually my daughter's favorite, I guess it rubbed off on me too. :)

15. Jake

JakeActive Member

Threads:
    Blue Point toasted lager served in a glass mug. It really is delicious and smooth. If it is served right, it can really be your favorite beer. I am not much of a wine person - it all tastes the same to me -, but I do like my whiskey and I prefer to enjoy that at home rather than at a bar.

16. Contrailla Davidson Sr.

Contrailla Davidson Sr.New Member

Threads:
    I like to drink me a nice cold Odours. Simply because I don't like to get the alcohol buzz. I like to always be in control of my self and I just like the bitterness taste of beer. so by drinking odours i got the best of both worlds! But Henesy use to be that one stop shop for me during my days of being wasted.

17. Thejamal

ThejamalActive Member

Threads:
    For a non-alcoholic drink, I'l usually get a lemonade of some sort. For alocoholic drink, I'm a big fan of margaritas if I'm looking to spend a bit more, but usually just see what sort of beers they have on tap. If I'm in a new place, I like to see if they have any special sort of ales or beers I haven't tried before.