Walmart - Daily Freebies

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by atribble73 • Jul 24, 2014.

1. atribble73

atribble73Member

Threads:
    You can go to

and everyday there will be a list at the bottom of the page with freebies.
    Who doesn't like something for free?
    I would have posted what they are offering but it changes each day, so keep going back to that link and you will be surprised at what their offers are.

2. zuulspaceman

zuulspacemanNew Member

Threads:
    I'll check it out, can't beat free if it really is. I'm interested in anything that I can save on so this is a good start. Hopefully it's not limited or requires me to buy something. I'm signed up to so many things I don't mind if it sends me emails or something, but I do dislike wasting time!

3. bmarks

bmarksMember

Threads:
    Doesn't seem very worthwhile to be honest. It appears to list discounts of some very cheap items or list the items that are being sampled in the store that day/week. It seems more worthwhile to go into the store and find out yourself and sample there (besides, it's also a great way to get a pleasant little surprise). This had promise, but Walmart could do so much better.

4. Verity Darkwaters

Verity DarkwatersActive Member

Threads:
    I won't like I've been sent some samples from Walmart. Though a lot are crap, I've been really pleased with some. I got some of that BB makeup and found it was amazing. I love it and bought some. I've gotten to try some different shampoos and found I liked a few of them. Some of them are hit and miss, but I enjoy trying the free stuff anyway.

5. beatrice1

beatrice1New Member

Threads:
    Anyone else tried this one?

6. junebug

junebugNew Member

Threads:
    Hm, I'll have to check that out. Sounds interesting. To the person who posted about getting freebies from Walmart (BB cream, shampoos), where did you sign up for that? I'd love to get some surprises in the mail!