What do you watch everyday on tv?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by atribble73 • Jul 24, 2014.

1. atribble73

atribble73Member

Threads:
    I have certain shows I watch everyday, most of us do.
    My shows that I enjoy are:

Modern Family
    Big Bang Theory
    Finding Bigfoot

They are the only shows that I can remember what days and times they come on, lol.

2. catherineJ

catherineJMember

Threads:
    I'm watching Moderm Family recently. It's so funny.

3. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    At the moment I never miss an episode of a crime drama called Murdoch Mysteries, it is set in late 1800s/early 1900s and I love how the detective solves crimes with inventions that he cobbles together in his office. :)

4. daimashin

daimashinActive Member

Threads:
    I don't watch shows on tv anymore since most of the contents that I want are found online. I only use the tv for watching daily news because I don't like reading them on sites. Everything shown on TV here is censored so no point watching them at all.

5. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I haven't watched TV in a long time, at least three years now. On the rare occasion when I do, it's only to hear about the latest ongoing in the world. I don't even possess a TV anymore. I just look at the news at family and friends' places. I got rid of it because I find advertisements and reality shows deeply annoying. And that's what's most channels seem to focus on these days.

6. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I watch Key & Peele, Tosh.0, Impractical Jokers, Nathan for You, and At Midnight. On weekends I watch Attack on Titan and Space Dandy. I pretty much stick to Comedy Central and Cartoon Network, so it's kind of a waste that I get charged for a bunch of channels. I wish cable was a la carte.

7. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't watch tv nowadays since I mostly prefer to be online, but when I do turn on the tv, I gravitate towards CI and E! channel, sometimes BIO and Animal Planet too. I don't follow any tv series now, but I download whole seasons via torrents.

8. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have been really into reality TV, so I watch a lot of Real Housewives (Orange County, New York), The Bachelorette, stuff like that. I also love New Girl, Modern Family, Suburgatory, The Vampire Diaries.... pretty much silly entertaining TV shows!

9. True2marie

True2marieActive Member

Threads:
    I do not watch TV on a regular basis. Most shows on the air don't attract me. I guess it's because there's so much reality TV junk floating around and other garbage that isn't really helpful. However, I am a sucker for detective shows and political dramas. For example, I am a huge fan of Scandal. I can't wait for the new season to start so I can see what my favorite characters are up to.

Scandal_Season_2.

10. Verity Darkwaters

Verity DarkwatersActive Member

Threads:
    I watch TV online, so it differs. But there are shows I always go too. They are Roseanne, and The Big Bang Theory, and I Love Lucy. I know they differ a lot, but those three shows are my all time favorites. I could watch them over and over again and never get bored. Actually, I have and I am still not bored. :)

11. nash22

nash22Active Member

Threads:
    Well I am always on the computer so sometimes I just have the on. But I mostly watch TNT all day. I love Supernatural and Bones, they are my favorite and maybe a couple of reality TV shows.