Movies That Cheer You Up

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by ACSAPA • Jul 25, 2014.

1. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    When I'm in a rotten mood, and the world is not spinning in my favor, and I feel like a huge loser and I'm wondering if I'm a good person, I feel oddly cheered up if Bad Santa comes on TV, because that guy is a huge loser and 90% evil but he finds a happy ending and love ,in the most messy way possible.

Are there any movies that cheer you up when you're down in the dumps?

2. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    Most inspirational movies usually cheer me up, especially ones that have a happy ending. I find this more likely for movies that are based on true events and people, and even though I'm sure they are exaggerated a fair amount, I still fiend them good enough to lift my spirits. A particular favorite of mine is Finding Neverland with Johnny Depp. There's are a few flaws with this movie, but I love the story and it t just works for me overall because I already love the Peter Pan story to begin with so finding out the story behind its creation is very interesting to me.

3. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    When I am down, I need to watch some funny movie with Robbin Williams or Adam Sandler. One of my favourite movies is "Mrs Doubtfire", which still cracks me up even though I must have watched it at least 30 times or more by now. Another great favourite of mine is "Don't mess with the Zohan". I just have to laugh, thinking about those movies.

4. Mayvin

MayvinActive Member

Threads:
    Mrs Doubfire was a really hilarious movie! That movie always cheers me up too. Wonder what the kids who played in in it are up to now.

5. May102014

May102014Active Member

Threads:
    I love watching Little Miss Sunshine. Whenever I am just all the way down, this film really help because it reminds me there is someone out there having it more rough than me. Also I think the film was done beautifully and it was a simple story about a girl wanting to go to a beauty pageant. I love it!

6. milyjohnson

milyjohnsonActive Member

Threads:
    I like watching the movie Clue whenever I need to be cheered up. It is hilarious watching them solve the murders. The characters are all funny, especially Wadsworth. He is a riot. I never thought I would like a movie based on a game, but I really enjoyed it.

7. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    tye movie Up is a happy movie for me. The old man tries so hard to not be a nice person just because he is sad. The little boy makes him see how helping someone else can be a good thing and a winning situation for both of them. The dogs "Squirrel" is so funny.