Packaged Ice Cream Brands and Types

Discussion in Food & Drink started by DrRipley • Jul 27, 2014.

1. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    This isn't just a thread about just discussing favorite flavor but also different forms that ice cream is sold as in your country. I'm very curious to see what other types and flavors of ice cream I'm missing as the choices here are a bit limited. I've gotten to taste Klondike bars, and I honestly didn't like them that much, and I've also gotten to try kochi ice cream which I like a bit more than average, but not really by that much. What I do like is Cornetto, which is surprising to me since I don't really like cones that much nor do I like chocolate on my ice cream, but for some reason, I love the chocolate bit at the bottom of the cone. Also, I'm mostly curious to taste Choco tacos right now.

How about you guys, any favorite types of packaged ice cream? Any particular ones you're curious to taste?

Choco_taco.

2. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    In the US, we have the Drumsticks which are like Cornetto. We have the Choco Taco, popsicles, gelato, etc. The most interesting thing I've seen recently are these new ice cream bars by Wonka that are shaped like bananas. The banana peel is made of gummy candy that you peel off and eat, then the banana inside is ice cream. My daughter and I are going to try those next.

3. fanaledrinks112

fanaledrinks112New Member

Threads:
    which is surprising to me since I don't really like cones that much nor do I like chocolate on my ice cream, but for some reason, I love the chocolate bit at the bottom of the cone. Also, I'm mostly curious to taste Choco tacos right now.

How about you guys, any favorite types of packaged ice cream? Any particular ones you're curious to taste?