Anyone know where i can win /redeem for Pizza Hut gift cards

Discussion in Coupons started by wulfman • Jul 27, 2014.

1. wulfman

wulfmanActive Member

Threads:
    my favorite pizza. I don't actually want to purchase them . But is there a site where I can win free pizza gift cards or get discount coupons for Pizza Hut and/or Dominos ?

2. nash22

nash22Active Member

Threads:
    You might can go to retail me not for coupons. But I don't think there is a site that gives them away for free. You can try survey sites and do a couple surveys to get points that may add up and you can redeem them.

3. kal30314

kal30314New Member

Threads:
    Have you heard of "mypoints"? They offer lots of gift cards & it free to join. I have been with this company for years, so it a legit site.
    You first earn points, then when you have enough points for the gift card you want. Confirm it & have it ship to your address, that it.
    I like having mypoints send me mail to my email to be read. It will let you know if you will earn points on the email by clicking on it. I have shop on this
    website to increase my points. It other way you can earn points. One of my favorite way is to print coupons. I like to save money & the gift cards are a
    big help.

4. askanison

askanisonMember

Threads:
    I don't know what country you are in but try here

or go straight here{http://www.reddit.com/r/Random_Acts_Of_Pizza/} if you are a member of Reddit already.
    It is a great community that you can post on and someone will sometimes respond and you get free pizza. Awhile back I had been
    laid off from my job and posted there and 4 different people sent me pizzas over a two week period and kept me fed until
    I was back on my feet working again.
    I wouldn't try to abuse it. Please remember to pay it forward sometime also so the wheel will just keep turning.

5. HectorHegg

HectorHeggBanned

Threads:
    You can search on internet for pizza coupons, but I don't think anyone is going to give you pizza for free of cost without any profit. Some site where you find pizza coupons are wjbq, hip2save etc. You can get pizza coupon which may suitable for you.

#5Aug 30, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2014