What Do You Think about Michelle Bachmann's Anti-"Muslim Brotherhood" Bill?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by mythman • Jul 28, 2014.

1. mythman

mythmanActive Member

Threads:
    According to Michelle Bachmann (and other senators who co-wrote the bill), America is at risk of being 'taken over' by the Muslim Brotherhood!

... or something.

; they say the bill would designate the Muslim Brotherhood as a

(defined in

... which isn't written for anyone outside Congress to hear read) and impose sanctions on its supporters in the U.S.

I don't care to carefully read the article, but it seems to me that 'naming an organization "an FTO"' would be something for a Federal Judge to do---such things we ought to trust judges to do, yes? And 'imposing sanctions' would be something we'd NATURALLY do to all who support FTOs, yes?

2. Verity Darkwaters

Verity DarkwatersActive Member

Threads:
    Some of the links didn't work for me, but I could look through the article. Honestly, I did not know about it until now, so thanks for sharing that information. I'm honestly glad someone is stepping forth and finally pointing the finger at a group that needs to labled as terrorists. I know, I know, not all Muslims are like this, but more and more are becoming more hostile and more violent and it is time to stop funding them. They are starting to bring Sharia in this country, have waged wars against Christians and infidels, and enough is enough. It doesn't help that they're sneaking over the borders with the Mexican's either. If you don't believe it start looking at locals news station around the border and look away from CNN for a moment.

3. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It was my understanding that Michelle Bachmann was ending her term very soon. I guess she wants to inflict as much damage as she can before she officially leaves. I don't agree that the US is at risk of being taken over my the Muslim Brotherhood. I do believe that our government is being held hostage by right wing Fundamentalists extremists.

4. mythman

mythmanActive Member

Threads:
    Did the 'Foreign Terrorist Organization (FTO)'-link work? If it did, I think you'll see a LIST of FTOs (if not, look it up on Google & you'll see)