Walgreens vs. Rite Aid

Discussion in Misc & Others started by True2marie • Jul 28, 2014.

1. True2marie

True2marieActive Member

Threads:
    Which is your favorite drugstore - Walgreens or Rite Aid?

I am a big fan of Walgreens. Besides offering a wide variety of goods, they have the best sales. The one nearest to me has a section at the back of the store for products with slashed prices. I always head back to this area looking for a deal.

This Easter, I really had a ball because a day after the holiday, all of the Easter candy was cut by 75%. Needless to say, I bought a lot of candy that many people got to enjoy. :D

2. Shoplady

ShopladyMember

Threads:
    I really love my local Walgreen's stores. About a month ago I was waiting on a prescription, poking around in the makeup section, and the cashier in that area was so friendly, she saw me looking at mascara and was armed with a recommendation and a coupon for the mascara she was showing me. Then I picked out a lipgloss and she pulled out a little shoebox from under the register, where she had a huge file of beauty product coupons! She flipped through and found one for the lip gloss I wanted. So friendly and really going the extra mile. I don't have a Rite Aid close but have liked them in the past, but I definitely plan to stay loyal to my local Walgreen's!

3. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have never been to a Right Aid! I only go to Walgreens and CVS. From those, my pick is definitely Walgreens. I am obsessed with Walgreens, and I find that they are way more organized, have better prices, have better products and more products available and the stores look really nice. My local CVS always looks disorganized and ugly.