Innovation With Cars

Discussion in Auto & Moto started by May102014 • Jul 30, 2014.

1. May102014

May102014Active Member

Threads:
    Are you impress with new and innovative parts added to cars each year? For me, I'm not all that intrigue by it. There are many gadgets seen at present. but everything is really for commercial gain. This makes sense as it effects the auto company's ROI. New things will come everyday but if I can utilize what I have at the present moment, then it's sufficient for now until I get enough money to afford a newer model car. What are your thoughts?

2. Peninha

PeninhaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I never bought a new car because I can't afford one, but also because those things don't impress me. I see the utilitarian side of the car, it takes me from A to B, I could not care less if it has a new part or not, as long as it's reliable and economic, that's all I want, all the rest is just a way they have to maximize their profits.

3. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Actually, I'm very impressed. I drive a very old Toyota Corolla (1996 model) and when I ride one of those new cars, I feel very envious.

There's a car with a complete GPS, a car with an auto-park feature, a car that slows down or stops if you drowse off and there's a pedestrian on the road, a car with a camera equipped rear view mirror, a car with moving headlights...

All these new features makes me wanna purchase a new car.

I don't have the money though so I'll have to settle with the one I got.