The New iPhone 6

Discussion in Phone, Internet & TV started by Nick2011 • Jul 30, 2014.

1. Nick2011

Nick2011Active Member

Threads:
    You guys know the iPhone 6 (

)
    from Apple is coming this September right? You guys gonna get one or stick with "5" for now? I think I will get mine around Christmas time when the price comes down a bit.

2. Kek

KekActive Member

Threads:
    I know I won't be buying an iPhone anytime soon. I'm a college student and I simply cant afford one to be honest. Even though they look good and work like a charm, I feel they are overpriced. I don't use my phone that often so I am more than happy with my HTC Desire 300. It's a smartphone and can run any app I want it to. The best part is the price. I pay only 16€ a month for the phone, unlimited calls, texts and 200MB of mobile data.

3. stacyje

stacyjeActive Member

Threads:
    I have to say that I am not truly an iphone fan cause to me everything you do is like thru a 3 party thing wheather downloading music you have to do thru itunes it just to much work. On the other hand, my kids love them my daughter just recently bought the iphone 5 and she loves it again she complains of having to go to itunes for everything. but naw I dont see myself or her gettin the iphone 6 congrats to all that does. Iphone 7 start to come next its really no enjoyment out of one cause the next ones comes out so fast.

4. Jake

JakeActive Member

Threads:
    I am really pleased with my iphone 5s and it has been mostly great since my switch from android. I've had some reasonable problems, but they were not all that bad. Now, Apple is trying to level the field with the iphone 6 - bigger is better, but not always. My current phone is the perfect size and I have no trouble handling it. People on androids are usually looking for the phone with the bigger screen, it can get uncomfortable.

5. Jake

JakeActive Member

Threads:
    I am really pleased with my iphone 5s and it has been mostly great since my switch from android. I've had some reasonable problems, but they were not all that bad. Now, Apple is trying to level the field with the iphone 6 - bigger is better, but not always. My current phone is the perfect size and I have no trouble handling it. People on androids are usually looking for the phone with the bigger screen, it can get uncomfortable.

6. LuckyGirl08

LuckyGirl08Active Member

Threads:
    The iPhone 6 is scheduled to be released September 9. I am not going to buy one right now because I know that there will be some flaws that will need to be fixed. I am just going to stick with my iPhone 5 for right now until I know for sure that it is okay to get the iPhone 6. I normally wait for about 2-3 months before I purchase the new iPhone devices. That gives it enough time to have everything working right.