Do you still buy physical music CDs or do you just go digital?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by razelia • Jul 31, 2014.

1. razelia

razeliaActive Member

Threads:
    In our time, practically EVERY piece of music can be purchased online via digital downloads on iTunes, Amazon or whatnot. This is mostly convenient especially if you have an iPod or some other MP3 player for them. Even a smartphone can play music nowadays. Do you guys still buy physical CDs of music, then? Or do you mainly just go for digital purchases?

For me, I still do buy CDs, but they're mainly for the ornamental purpose - i.e. I display them in my room, haha. And I only buy CDs of my favorite singer - the rest are all digital. How about you guys?

2. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It's much cheaper to buy digital downloads because I get really picky with albums so I tend to skip plenty of tracks. It's also convenient since I have an Iphone. I could listen on computer or PS3 but I really only listen to internet radio at home so I would have to have the digital for on the game.

3. milyjohnson

milyjohnsonActive Member

Threads:
    I still buy cds. I always love when my favorite artists release a new cd. I'm always at the store ready to buy it. I listen to my music on my phone too, but I still prefer to buy physical cds.