Favorite Apps?

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by tangela • Aug 2, 2014.

1. tangela

tangelaActive Member

Threads:
    I got an iPhone 5 recently and other than a few apps that I had on my iPod Touch beforehand, I realized I actually don't have that many apps!

So, I'm in the market to find some awesome apps. Preferably games, preferably free, but anything and everything is fine :)

What are some of your favorite apps? And why?

2. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am kind of in the same situation as you. I had an iTouch before, but never any other Apple products. Recently I bought an iPad and I am looking for great apps to use. So far the apps I like the most that I downloaded are Spotify, Around Me (which finds restaurants, gas stations, stores and stuff like that around you), Evernote and Fitstar.

3. obliviousme

obliviousmeActive Member

Threads:
    Here are some must haves games and apps

Clash of Clans
    Kindle
    Spotify
    Hill Climb Racing
    Flipboard
    TriviaCrack
    Dead Trigger

4. eagletal88

eagletal88Active Member

Threads:
    My favorite App is the Dave Ramsey App. All his radio shows are available to stream free, and commercial free. There is a lot of other neat things in the App as well.

I also like the TD Banknorth App. It's nice to be able to check your banking information with just a few touches.

5. DancingLady

DancingLadyActive Member

Threads:
    I like the Twitter app a lot. It's actually really easy to navigate the site via the app, I'd say just as easy as if you were on a computer. Facebook isn't quite as easy but that site is more complicated anyway.

6. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I would have to say Google Reader since I get to download and read a number of classics. As for games, I'm limited to 2048 and Candy Crush. They're the only games that stir parts of my brain. I love my Yahoo Mail app too as it allows me to read all my Yahoo emails in one go, without any hassle.

7. deathbyprayer

deathbyprayerActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite app on my phone is ePSXe. If you're a gamer you would love this app. It let's you play old PSone games. I've spent countless times playing Tekken 3 on my phone.

Another great app that I love is Stitcher. If you're into podcasts you'll love this app. Also, TuneIn Radio is a great app if you want to listen to music.

8. tipoywizard

tipoywizardActive Member

Threads:
    Here are my favorite apps:

Clash of Clans - Awesome graphics and gamely
    Candy Crush - Nice and addictive game.
    Facebook - Stay connected with friends
    Twitter - I want to voice out anything.
    Instagram - Pictures and capture moments.
    Skype - Personal and business communication.
    Youtube - Video streaming

I also like Dungeon Hunter game app its nice and the graphics is great.

9. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25Active Member

Threads:
    Social media apps such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram because you can use them to interact with your friends, family, and other people. If you love music, try installing Spotify. It's my favorite app since I'm always looking for new music.

10. teabwoi

teabwoiActive Member

Threads:
    One really good app that I think that will help you a lot is an app called coach me. The app is about starting healthy habits and logging in everyday to check and say that you have done the thing that you said that you were going to do. Another good one is you need a budget.

11. Flowerpower

FlowerpowerMember

Threads:
    Most of my apps are games,(Candy Crush, Pet Hero Saga, Angry Birds) but my favorite is Whatsapp which is a chat based application. It lets you send pictures, audio files and text people regardless of their location. It's like a Facebook alternative for a smartphone and I really can't remember how I survived without it.

12. Aladar

AladarWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Chrome for browsing, because I found it be good enough, if not better than the other browsers I've tried
    Apollo as a music player
    Smart AudioBook Player for audiobooks
    Twitch app for when I want to watch streams on the go
    Twitter
    Messenger

these are pretty much the only non-system apps I use.

13. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have to be honest... There are a lot of threads similar to this and I've always been replying and informing fellow members about the apps that I find interesting. People would say Facebook, Twitter, FlipBook, Candy Crush, Temple Run, and all other apps. Geez. I wish we would be more unique in terms of threads being created. Sorry for my rant here. I dunno, maybe I'm just a little bit stressed today.

14. akiii123

akiii123Active Member

Threads:
    Ru favourite app is hike and I definitely love it. I think it is one of the best. Most people do not know much about it and I think it is quite great.

15. DesignerMum

DesignerMumActive Member

Threads:
    I really don't know which ones are my favorite apps. I have lots of apps that I use more than the others because of their functionality, and because... well, they actually work. I have apps open that are for work, like Google Mobile for iOS. I use it for web search, and now it's on voice command, so I could use my natural voice and get search results right away. Without Google Mobile for iOS, I could still do web search on an iOS but with Safari. And then there is the other apps that I would want to start using. I keep them in my phone, and they're mostly payment-related for shopping or finding bargains. The third would be travel apps, which may or may not be proven useful depending on the travel. I have Waze and Roadtrippers with me to help plan my trip, and Zomato for additional ideas on where to eat.

16. IcyFirefly

IcyFireflyActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite app is Kindle, and now I don't have to carry a separate device in order to read my books. It is on both my iPad and my iPhone so this is just fantastic for me. I like the convenient of carry my phone and read any where I please :)